No announcement yet.

Phillies @ Marlins - 5/29-5/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? You want to see this team tank? It's the end of May...there is far too much season left to start that. What this recent stretch has shown is they aren't nearly as bad as they were at the start of May. I mean, I'm all for tanking if the season eventually calls for that, but there's over 100 games left. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Most likely they are the somewhere around .500 team everyone figured they'd be.

The only thing I really want from this season is for the team to be sold. In the meantime, I'd at least like them to play entertaining games like they have this week.

Comment

I like when we win.

Comment

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
        Really? You want to see this team tank? It's the end of May...there is far too much season left to start that. What this recent stretch has shown is they aren't nearly as bad as they were at the start of May. I mean, I'm all for tanking if the season eventually calls for that, but there's over 100 games left. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Most likely they are the somewhere around .500 team everyone figured they'd be.

The only thing I really want from this season is for the team to be sold. In the meantime, I'd at least like them to play entertaining games like they have this week.
        I shouldn't have said tanked but they should be sellers. This is NOT a good team,my fear is Jeff will think that beating Philly makes them a good team. The fact is Miami and Philly are the worst teams in the league and once they start playing better teams they will suck again. Just because u have 20 wins against one team doesn't make u great

Comment

You have to let this play out until the all-star game and then assess things.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
            I shouldn't have said tanked but they should be sellers. This is NOT a good team,my fear is Jeff will think that beating Philly makes them a good team. The fact is Miami and Philly are the worst teams in the league and once they start playing better teams they will suck again. Just because u have 20 wins against one team doesn't make u great
            While you may ultimately be right, you just have to let it play out. There is no rush to do anything for another 4-6 weeks. Maybe the Marlins keep winning...maybe not, but who knows? There's too much season left to make any decisions yet. This is especially true with the team for sale. Ideally, an agreement is reached for the sale soon and none of these current people are making these decisions anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X