X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ A's

WE HAS A LEAD
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Dude with a Marlins shirt sitting right behind home plate and it's not Marlins Man.

I'm a fan of that.

Comment

Stanton batting 2nd?

Comment

The whole line up has a hit.

Comment

Ramos doing his best to screw this up.

Comment

Guys, Justin Bour has an OPS over 1.000 vs. lefties this year.

Comment

If they can get the pitching figured out.. Ehh who am I kidding. They suck.

Comment

Ziegler another solid inning. 3 hits in one inning. He has been God awful. He needs an "injury"

Comment

Volquez is 0-7 now

Comment

It's an eye popping stat at least.

At this point I'm kinda like, "I hope he finishes the season 0-20"

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      It's an eye popping stat at least.

At this point I'm kinda like, "I hope he finishes the season 0-20"
                      To be fair, there was at least a game or two where he was in line for a win and the bullpen blew it (what a surprise).

Comment

Steckenrider gets the call up. When drafted they thought of him like a Tom Koehler type-innings eater,how blew out his arm and they made him a power RP who can throw multiple innings or close

Another reason Phelps is 99% gone next year

Comment

Everyone hated on jeff locke and he is now probably our 2nd or 3rd best starter and is a welcomed addition at this point. thats how bad its gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            Everyone hated on jeff locke and he is now probably our 2nd or 3rd best starter and is a welcomed addition at this point. thats how bad its gotten.
                            Welcomed addition as a Starter?? Thought this board decided RP or DFA him

The season is already over for this team the only reason to pay attention is if Jeff decides on July 12 we are sellers(100% we should be) and he gets rid of all the $ guys

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                              Welcomed addition as a Starter?? Thought this board decided RP or DFA him

The season is already over for this team the only reason to pay attention is if Jeff decides on July 12 we are sellers(100% we should be) and he gets rid of all the $ guys
                              I'd like to think that on July 12th, Loria will be closer to a sale and not making these decisions...

Comment

Working...
                              X