Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take him.

Comment

• Ramos doing his best to lower his value. One outing at a time.

Comment

• Could start seeing moves soon.

Bour to the DL with Riddle and maybe Rojas possible for it too. Also Volquez was shutdown cause of his knee so expect him around the rest of the year

Gonna be a very busy offseason for us
        Last edited by tjfla; 07-24-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Just to show u that the RP is still hot

Brewers acquired RHP Anthony Swarzak from the White Sox for OF/3B Ryan Cordell

Cordell was #17 Prospect for a good Brewers system. 25 yr old ML Ready OF. Swarzak is pretty much Dustin McGowan

- - - - - - - - - -

Amazing what a good FO can do for a team

Comment

• Any deal with the Rockies I hope it brings back Jose Gomez.
            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
              Any deal with the Rockies I hope it brings back Jose Gomez.
              Ill take Gomez but they have actually been scouting Colorado hard and heard(from my janitor friend who cleans the office HAHA) they like alot of guys in the system. One name is Garrett Hampson 22 yr SS from Long Beach St who is in Hi A. Also McMahon,Tapia,Carlos Estevez,Yency Almonte and played the Low A team the past week so saw alot of their guys. In other words they could go in alot of directions

I would try for McMahon but in reality it might be Estevez,Hampson and a low level guy for AJ. Maybe add in another prospect or 2 if AJ Ellis is included(Colorado needs a vet backup C)
              Last edited by tjfla; 07-25-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Would Straily to the Dodgers make sense?

I feel like they're one middle/back of the rotation guy away from making it to the World Series (if Kershaws back is ok).

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  Ill take Gomez but they have actually been scouting Colorado hard and heard(from my janitor friend who cleans the office HAHA) they like alot of guys in the system. One name is Garrett Hampson 22 yr SS from Long Beach St who is in Hi A. Also McMahon,Tapia,Carlos Estevez,Yency Almonte and played the Low A team the past week so saw alot of their guys. In other words they could go in alot of directions

I would try for McMahon but in reality it might be Estevez,Hampson and a low level guy for AJ. Maybe add in another prospect or 2 if AJ Ellis is included(Colorado needs a vet backup C)
                  McMahon would be great but I think he's too highly rated for Ramos.
                  "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                  - Michael Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    Would Straily to the Dodgers make sense?

I feel like they're one middle/back of the rotation guy away from making it to the World Series (if Kershaws back is ok).
                    I think they're shooting for a bigger name, but that could be a good fit.

I'm firmly in the "trade Straily" camp right now assuming they can get the haul most people think they can. After his last two outings, the thought of him regressing and ruining his value is a little scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                      McMahon would be great but I think he's too highly rated for Ramos.
                      Ya he is but rather start there and work down to a ML ready arm,Hampson or Gomez and another prospect. Teams have done it to us for years,we might as well try it a few times

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                      I think they're shooting for a bigger name, but that could be a good fit.

I'm firmly in the "trade Straily" camp right now assuming they can get the haul most people think they can. After his last two outings, the thought of him regressing and ruining his value is a little scary.
                      Ya LA wants Darvish,Verlander type guys. Straily is likely staying put anyways-the FO has to wait until till his value drops to 20 cents on a dollar by next trade deadline. Not really regressing-Straily is an extreme flyball pitcher and last 2 starts were against teams that only hit flyballs.

Comment

• Since we are stuck with the likes of Worley in the rotation. Cubs designated Brett Anderson. Could just give him a flyer especially if his back can get healthy.

Comment

• Barraclough to the 10-day DL with a "right shoulder impingement"; Steckenrider recalled.

Comment

• Hope they are OK.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Not sure if it changes anything, but the Rockies traded 3 prospects for Pat Neshek tonight.

Edit: Jose Gomez one of the prospects who went to the Phillies.

Comment

• Sad
                                - Michael Johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X