No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline Watch 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you never know! that roster purge of 15 guys in a month could be coming any day now! inside info!

Comment

• Especially with the team playing well. Just purge em all now.

Comment

• Bye Koehler. We even gave up cash in the deal.

Comment

• Very good chance Koehler finds a spot in a bullpen somewhere and succeeds. How they never even attempted to make him a reliever blows my mind.

Comment

• Osman Gutierrez

Started year as #26 Prospect in Toronto system and throws between 97-100 however he will be a minor league FA this offseason and his control is somewhere in between Brian Ellington and Tyler Kolek

50/50 Chance we even see him in the system next year but least they got something for Koehler

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Osman Gutierrez

Started year as #26 Prospect in Toronto system and throws between 97-100 however he will be a minor league FA this offseason and his control is somewhere in between Brian Ellington and Tyler Kolek

50/50 Chance we even see him in the system next year but least they got something for Koehler
              Ya that guy's stats are horrific and he's old for his league. He is just a guy, not a prospect. Expected for a Koehler return.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                Ya that guy's stats are horrific and he's old for his league. He is just a guy, not a prospect. Expected for a Koehler return.
                Old for the league????? Ya not to many 22 yr olds in A Ball

Stats are horrific because he has no control. Has a nice arm just can't control it. He has 10K and 1BB and a 9K 1BB games this month.

Bigger issue is he is a FA kinda stupid to get a guy who can leave but they probably like the arm

Comment

Old for the league????? Ya not to many 22 yr olds in A Ball

Stats are horrific because he has no control. Has a nice arm just can't control it. He has 10K and 1BB and a 9K 1BB games this month.

Bigger issue is he is a FA kinda stupid to get a guy who can leave but they probably like the arm
                  they took a flier on him. koehler is pretty terrible and is gonna get non tendered by whatever team he is on, that is why they got nothing.

Comment

they took a flier on him. koehler is pretty terrible and is gonna get non tendered by whatever team he is on, that is why they got nothing.
                    Ya I know thats what I said,he is a guy they want to get a look at. 50/50 chance he is even in the system next year

Wouldn't say he is nothing,was #26 prospect preseason for Toronto which means he would have been like #15 for us but u gotta argue like usually so sounds good he is nothing(Thanks for your input)

Comment

• He's probably worth more than tjfla's rumors, so that's something.

Comment

Ya I know thats what I said,he is a guy they want to get a look at. 50/50 chance he is even in the system next year

Wouldn't say he is nothing,was #26 prospect preseason for Toronto which means he would have been like #15 for us but u gotta argue like usually so sounds good he is nothing(Thanks for your input)
                        Yes, im the one that needs to argue everything. 3 down, 12 more to go right?

Comment

Yes, im the one that needs to argue everything. 3 down, 12 more to go right?
                          Well 4 down and 6 on DL who can't go anywhere. So about 5 more. Damn I hope keep better records when u become a lawyer

Plus we can give Dee Gordon away at anytime but if we do that then people will bitch its a salary dump. I know u guys love the about 15 statement but u all do realize u can't trade injured players right? So when I said about 15 and 6 guys can't be moved because on DL its kind hard to say about 15

About 1 million but 600,000 of that can't be touched at all because its at the bottom of the ocean and unmoveable means only 400,000 is accessible
                          Last edited by tjfla; 08-20-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• The fact that you think the team would have traded 15 guys regardless, let alone the fact that the team is in the middle of an ownership change is what makes you wrong. The fact that a few of them ended up on the DL doesnt mean they would have been traded regardless. I guess Mike Hill's janitor couldnt predict injuries. Damn.

Comment

Well 4 down and 6 on DL who can't go anywhere. So about 5 more. Damn I hope keep better records when u become a lawyer

Plus we can give Dee Gordon away at anytime but if we do that then people will bitch its a salary dump. I know u guys love the about 15 statement but u all do realize u can't trade injured players right? So when I said about 15 and 6 guys can't be moved because on DL its kind hard to say about 15

About 1 million but 600,000 of that can't be touched at all because its at the bottom of the ocean and unmoveable means only 400,000 is accessible
                              Why are guys like Tazawa and Ziegler still here then? They're not on the DL. You're a troll.

Comment

• Nothing about the players you listed was ridiculous, tj, it was the number that was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X