No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Dodgers, Who Cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% we screw this up but reports are AJ Ramos is high on the Nats list. They want a closer

Maybe Jeff realizes he is done and listens to their call. He wont bring as much as he would in past but its not like we don't have guys to replace him. Lose his salary,get 1 or 2 prospects then promote a AAA arm and let Bearclaw/Wittgren close the 4 or 5 games we might win in August

We all know tho he will say he is staying and then next year non tender him!!

Comment

Deal Ozuna at this point. His value will never be any higher. Start stock piling arms.

Comment

Not a joke. When was the last time we had a lead?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          Not a joke. When was the last time we had a lead?
          The bottom of the fifth inning on May 15th.

We were losing again by the top of the sixth inning.

Comment

This is crazy. At least before we had the lead and blew it. Now we just get blown out from the beginning of games.

Comment

We're 13 games under?!

Comment

I think Mattingly has been tossed more than the Marlins have won in the last month

Comment

The fact that Justin Bour is OPS'ing .879 is so emblematic of the problems this team has offensively. The final numbers for these guys do not accurately reflect their impact on the team on a day in and day out basis. There are so many of these guys who go on huge streaks to blow their numbers up but they dont consistently perform to the ability that their numbers suggest. Bour for example, has been terrible for most of the year and killed us the entire month of April, but he had a huge week and his numbers suggest he has been a star hitter. Stanton and Ozuna have similar situations. The final numbers our guys end up with dont indicate or properly show how inconsistent the bats truly are. Stanton, Bour, and Ozuna, our power bats, specifically.

I love Realmuto too, but he has had just 6 XBH's since the first week of the year, even though Im acknowledging thats not really his game. Also, I think a good team shouldnt have either Gordon or Hech in the lineup everyday at this point, but the combination of the two of them and the pitcher spot along with the inconsistency in our best bats combines to produce a below average offense even though a lot of the pieces might seem good. The pitching on this team obviously stinks, but the hitting is not very good either as a group.

Comment

I don't even have to read who it is to know it's fish16 when I see something about Hech being in the lineup.

Comment

An offensive explosion. Somehow we will find a way to fuck this up.

Comment

We won

Comment

Vance Worley starts today; Despaigne back down.

Comment

I wish Ziegler would just retire.

Comment

We got so lucky this year with the relievers we acquired in the offseason

Comment

Working...
                              X