Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck. This.

Comment

Lol. Again, color me shocked that investing in the easiest to find and most volatile position in baseball rather than the lineup or rotation isnt working out. If only there was some way to know of this before investing in the wrong area!

Comment

This is just another gutting loss. This team is a mess.

Comment

I really need to stop watching this team.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            Lets count the way the ways the bullpen will try and blow this tonight.
            Three.

They tried and succeeded.

Comment

Cant wait till we sell low on Ramos at the deadline when his value was highest 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                Three.

They tried and succeeded.
                LOL i dunno how much more I can handle of this shit show. I leave for Mexico Sat at least I have 2 weeks of not being able to watch them.

Comment

Hech to 10 Day,Steve Lombardozzi up and Joe Gunkel DFA. Despaigne safe again

Our backup SS is now Dee Gordon

Comment

WGW tonight

Comment

Who in the world is Steve Lombardozzi? I literally don't know if he's a pitcher/position player/ball boy.

and tj that is a rhetorical question, I'll go look him up. I made the comment above for comedic purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                        Who in the world is Steve Lombardozzi? I literally don't know if he's a pitcher/position player/ball boy.

and tj that is a rhetorical question, I'll go look him up. I made the comment above for comedic purposes.
                        He was with the Nats a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post

When u find out tell Mike Hill-he is probably exhausted from having to work so much the past 3 days. 3 IF on DL and now has 1 guy in AAA and AA who can actually play SS. Junior Arrojo whose first milb game was last night at 28 yrs old

If anyone plays SS for a softball league team or knows of any Cubans who can play SS call him up. Well SS or pitchers who can throw strikes at least
                          Last edited by tjfla; 05-10-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

We've got Ed Lucas down in the video room. Probably better than any other option we have.

Comment

Is Sean Cunningham our trainer again?

Comment

When will it end.....

- - - - - - - - - -

The nightmare that is the Loria reign of terror

Comment

Working...
                                X