No announcement yet.

Cardinals @ Marlins, 5/8-5/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicious cycle every night. Get a lead. Bullpen blows it. Unless Conley is pitching the game is over in the 3rd inning.

Comment

1st and 2nd no outs and Stanton grounds into a double play

- - - - - - - - - -

I need a break from this

Comment

It'll be a long year if they play like this all season.

Comment

I know we won't but KC DFA Christian Colon AND Peter O'Brien yesterday

Both guys could help this team(better options than Lombardozzi and Tyler Moore) and the way our minors are going with releasing decent prospects this year maybe we can just trade them for actually assets

Comment

Hope they are OK.
            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

This team fucking sucks.

- - - - - - - - - -

I think the nationals might win this division by 25 games. they are by far the best team in the division.

- - - - - - - - - -

I dont know where the change is to be made in this lineup, but it has to be somewhere. We have nice pieces, but the pieces as a cohesive unit do not fit. there is not close to enough slugging. Yet again after last year we are 27th in the league in extra base hits. This is a lineup that looks nice on paper, but in practice, it simply does not work as a unit. combine that with a bad rotation and bullpen, and you have a terrible team.

Comment

Holy shit we're 27th in Slugging?

Comment

Working...
                X