Pirates at Marlins 4/28-4/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates at Marlins 4/28-4/30

Realmuto leading off tonight with Gordon out of the lineup. Called for this the other day. Love it. I also honestly would not mind experimenting with Gordon in the 9 slot and moving the pitcher up 1. Realmuto, Prado, Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna, Bour, Rojas, Pitcher, Gordon

Gives our best hitters the most AB's but still allows gordon that leadoff type role. But this is likely just a day off.

Another solid start boys

Comment

Alright so that marlins game/nfl draft watching decision got decided quickly.

Comment

Yeah I have had the draft on. Fucking Conley shelled

Comment

Does anyone really care about baseball this season, unless it's El Cheapo selling ?

Comment

Hard to care when the pitching staff can't through 3 innings

Comment

President of Baseball DAVID SAMSON on TV. Gotta love when the President of a team has no clue what he is doing-well besides tanning

If u wanna see what a President of Baseball of a baseball team resume should look like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Epstein

Comment

I can not stand Koehler in the rotation anymore. Id like to see him added to the bullpen, and Urena or preferably Jarlin added to the rotation. They might give similar results out of the rotation, but I really think Koehler can be one of the better relievers in the game similar to moving Wade Davis to the bullpen. I think it would result in a net positive for the team even if it doesnt drastically improve the rotation.

Comment

Jesus Bour loves hitting on sundays apparently. Gotta love early season stats, too. Bour now on pace for 28 hr's and 106 RBI's after today.

Comment

Good win today. On a side note, holy shit that Nationals lineup is absolutely incredible. Unfair that they have that many good hitters and that good of a rotation. Really surprising they werent able to sign one of the big name closers this offseason but that is a lock for a trade deadline addition. That team might be better than the cubs at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X