X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ Padres 4/21-4/23

Prediction: we sweep
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Dissapointed Cosart went on the DL for them. We were scheduled to face him Sunday. I think we sweep too though. Want to get to 6-3 before the end of this road trip. A sweep would go a long way towards that and then we play 3 games at a bad Phillies team. This Padres team is hot garbage though so we better win at the very least 2.

Comment

Hech is back and in the lineup tonight. Riddle was sent down. Also, Tyler Moore accepted his assignment to AAA.

Comment

Lead off triple for the Padres . Blah

Comment

alright, super terrible start. Also, fuck Hech. Enough of this guy already. Do we need 10 years to realize this guy is a complete 0 for this team? How do you just give this loser his starting job back? He is flat out a bad baseball player. Not even trying to be annoying, but how many plays a game does an average SS get per game? How many plays does an average SS not get to per game get that the best SS in baseball history gets to and makes more than an average fielding SS? Hech is fucking horrible. He is just not a good baseball player. Not to mention the guy we have behind him in Rojas is just as good defensively and is the same age and has a better hitting potential. Neither of them are a SS of the future, but why do we continue to give Hech a starting job? We are in year 5 of the Hech experience of starting at SS. He is fucking terrible. IDC how good someone is defensively, it does not make up for 4 automatic outs with 0 potential in the NL especially where the combination of him and the pitcher in the 8/9 spots in the lineup is an automatic 8 outs each game. Does he have naked pictures of Mike Hill or WTF is the deal with this? How can someone be so bad for so long and still not face even the slightest bit of competition for his job?

Enough of this shit.

- - - - - - - - - -

There we go Ozuna. Hopefully he can keep this up all year. Obviously it wont be at this pace, but he has a history of great 1st half and a bad 2nd half. Im not saying be a +.900 OPS guy all year, but consistency in the lineup from Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna, all year would be huge.

- - - - - - - - - -

ENOUGH OF HECH!!!!!

Comment

if someone doesnt +1 my hech hate i will create a new account and do it myself. This guy blows.

Comment

-1 not enough rant

Comment

Conley easily my fav pitcher on the staff.. he doesnt piss me off like the others

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                  Conley easily my fav pitcher on the staff.. he doesnt piss me off like the others
                  Probably because he's the best pitcher on the current staff. Consistency is valuable.

Comment

Him or Chen for me. I like Conley's future a lot more, but Chen is appealing to me for some reason even though his potential is lower. I think they are very similar pitchers. Neither really has top of the rotation potential but both at the top of their game could be really good #3 guys and at most #2's. This team's front office is so bad, but at the same time, without Jose's death and if he stays healthy, no matter how much mismanagement, this is a playoff team. Jose, Chen, Conley, Volquez, etc plus adding pieces to our pen and our lineup relatively healthy is a playoff team. This front office doesnt deserve a playoff team given what they have done, but that is weirdly a playoff team.

I weirdly cant believe Jose is just gone even, what is it at this point, 6-7 months later? Jose Fernandez is an all time great starting pitcher in major league history if his career actually plays out. an actual tragedy that legitimately hurts.

Comment

I have tried not to do the what if with Jose. We prolly would of traded him anyways.

Comment

I have tried not to do the what if with Jose. We prolly would of traded him anyways.
                        I would have after last season. They probably would have after this season but yes, you are right, it is a pretty horrific what if in just about every aspect. Just a tragedy from quite literally every perspective. But still. Hech sucks as a baseball player.

- - - - - - - - - -

This really needs to be a sweep. This Padres team fucking stinks. Between the multiple rule 5 guys they have and the fact that we are actually trying to win, at the very least this should be 2 out of 3. I dont like Realmuto batting 7. Love Prado but he's a great bottom of the order bat. If #2 in the lineup is between him and Realmuto, go Realmuto every day.

Comment

The graphic they just put up had Ozuna 1-43 lol

- - - - - - - - - -

Rough night for the graphics guys. Phelps pitching still has Conley's name. Also Phelps sucks ass

- - - - - - - - - -

3rd game realmuto will cost us

- - - - - - - - - -

Dump Phelps.. Goodnight

Comment

Not trying to be that guy: but what exactly do we have to do to go to the obvious back of our bullpen order? Why the fuck would Phelps be the guy to go to tonight? Mattingly is a great clubhouse guy buy just a horrific in game manager and i dont even blame him, it is just a whole organizational philosophy that continues to bury the whole organization. Oh, the worst relief pitcher for the entire year thus far? Lets see if he will get through his struggles in a tie game despite the fact that nothing has shown that he can get through this kind of inning.

- - - - - - - - - -

These all star game commercials make me want to fight jeffrey loria. I wish we could have an attendance of 0 for the all star game.

- - - - - - - - - -

hech a weak pop up to left? i cant believe it.

- - - - - - - - - -

Besidess give up prospects/valuable major leaguers in a trade, what exactly does rojas have to do to chunk into hech's playing time?

- - - - - - - - - -

Teriffic. Dee gordon with what looks to a completely unqualified person as a strained calf. At least we figured out that difficult Miguel rojas/ Adeiny Hech horrible bat/ 1 spot situation. Now we have 3 automatic outs in the lineup if that looked like it realistically looked like. Depth!

- - - - - - - - - -

Hahahaha Brad Hand coming in vs. the lefty Yelich. Should show the marlins front office. Except if we blow him up we will be quicker to DFA Urena for him to become a solid starter in Stl.

Comment

Ozuna swinging wildly.

Comment

Working...
                              X