No announcement yet.

Marlins at Mariners 4/17-4/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oppo for Bour! He needs to keep doing that. Then the fastballs will come back inside.

Comment

Marlins up 4-0 for Chen. That seems familiar.

Comment

When Stanton isn't in one of his grooves, his ABs can be REALLY tough to watch.

Comment

Just can't lay off that damn slider

Comment

Why does Rich keep talking about what you're not supposed to talk about?

Comment

Just putting my name here on the off chance something great happens.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
              Why does Rich keep talking about what you're not supposed to talk about?
              He's done that for years now, and mentioned it multiple times during Henderson Alvarez's successful attempt four years ago. He doesn't believe in the jinx and I respect him for that.

Comment

We a graphic for the thing we shouldn't talk about lol

Comment

7 in the books

Comment

Chen's at 100 pitches. Mattingly's previous track record leads me to believe he'll pull him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yep he's done.

Comment

That's OK Ziegler will fuck it up again

- - - - - - - - - -

Another terrible AB by Stanton. Pulling off now too. Just go to fucking right field!

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Welp

Comment

I've listened to him from time to time on MLB Network Radio with Steve Phillips and have liked him there, but I'm liking Todd Hollandsworth a lot.

Comment

Dont care about the no hitter. Great win. We cant really ask for more than our SP have been giving us based on who we actually have in our rotation. Chen looks like a different pitcher this year. He will never be a number 1, but if he can do what he consistently did in Baltimore, Conley keeps doing what he's done in the big leagues, and Volquez can have one of his good years, we can hang in the race. Only problem is we have 0 assets to go out and get a starter at the deadline so this is likely what we have for the entire year.

Let me rephrase that, we have no assets that we SHOULD use to go out and get a starter at the deadline.

One final random note, am i the only one who thinks Koehler is going to become the next Wade Davis type converted starter dominant reliever to a team who uses him correctly like that? It's been pretty clear he will be a dominant reliever for a few years now.

Comment

I think he'd be better as a Miller type "fireman" than a Davis. TK has a rubber arm. Has he ever been on the DL?
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X