Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
    Just can't lay off that damn slider
    People have figured out how to pitch him. Pound him in and when u get 2 strikes throw him a slider out. He swings everytime,he can't lay off of it(because it looks like a pitch in the zone after so many inside). He would have better luck if he tried to put it into RF but instead of going with the pitch he tries to crush/pull everything and misses

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    I think he'd be better as a Miller type "fireman" than a Davis. TK has a rubber arm. Has he ever been on the DL?
    Thats why teams like him as a SP. Send him out every 5th day and usually gives u 6 innings.

Colorado will offer him a FA contract don't u worry

Comment

the thing is that I think (as I said in the past) the future of pitching relies on guys like Koehler. Get 4-5 decent innings and turn it over to the pen.

I really have no problem with him as a back of the rotation guy, you pretty much know what you're getting
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Ya I'm fine with him as a starter given our rotation and available options, but he is a guy who I think could be a dominant late inning reliever. His stats each time through a lineup kind of reflect that. Wasn't criticizing our decision to keep him in the rotation, moreso just saying he could be a dominant reliever

Comment

this game is fun so far

- - - - - - - - - -

Fredi is fucking awful. he sent prado who has a bad hamstring on Dyson who's got a solid arm and is perfectly lined up?
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

this game is fun so far

- - - - - - - - - -

Fredi is fucking awful. he sent prado who has a bad hamstring on Dyson who's got a solid arm and is perfectly lined up?
            Fredi doing a great job at 3rd lately

Someone should tell him when he gets back in the dugout then Prado has had leg problems all year OR atleast that the reason Dyson is in the lineup isn't for his bat

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich with catch of year!!

Comment

I had just gotten home and only saw one replay of Stanton sliding into home and have no idea if he was called out or safe, but please tell me he was called safe. That didnt look particularly close.

And ya, Fredi has gotten a ton of runners thrown out already. Our base running has been pretty atrocious thus far.

Comment

prediction: we win one game in this series before going on to sweep San Diego
                Nailed it again

now let's go sweep the Padres

Comment

We are off tomm right?

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                    I had just gotten home and only saw one replay of Stanton sliding into home and have no idea if he was called out or safe, but please tell me he was called safe. That didnt look particularly close.

And ya, Fredi has gotten a ton of runners thrown out already. Our base running has been pretty atrocious thus far.

Stanton was called out (correctly). Not close, actually.

Don't even care they lost. Yelich's catch -and to a lesser extent Stanton's HR- were worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X