• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    welp
    Yeah, that sucks.

Comment

at the very least at least our bullpen wont be taxed by the secodn game of the season because we went with Phelps for that second inning! Who needs extra runs late in games anyways, amiright? lets just continue to let our relievers hit late in games.

I really hate this short bench for no reason. We supposedly built up the strength of the team through the bullpen, why do we need another reliever rather than a 4 man bench that is really a 3 man bench because we wont ever pinch hit our backup catcher?

Comment

Same shit as last yr. Gonna be fun......

Comment

On a side note stanton has looked good today and Volquez pitched well. Just really hate that we threw away and AB late in the game for no reason when we already throw away 4 a game in the 8 hole in the lineup. There are only so many outs you can give away before you realize why this team continually fails to drive in runs despite 5-6 really good hitters.

Comment

This was essentially our only chance to be in first place for one fucking day in the NL East.

It's one game and it could have worked out well but Mattingly looks so dumb after letting Phelps hit only to have him give up a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
              This was essentially our only chance to be in first place for one fucking day in the NL East.

It's one game and it could have worked out well but Mattingly looks so dumb after letting Phelps hit only to have him give up a bomb.
              Especially with our 4 fucking setup guys sitting doing nothing. With an off day today they could of pitched the whole damn pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

I agree. With the off-day Tuesday, not having Barraclough work in a game in which you held the lead after 6 is a bad look, and a bad loss.

Comment

We have the bases loaded in the 1st inning

Let's see what transpires

- - - - - - - - - -

At least Bour drove in 2 before he looked like a boob on the base paths

Comment

There's our 2 runs for the night, time for the offense to shut it down and go home.

Ozuna drove them in, not Bour.

- - - - - - - - - -

Here comes an Hech double play.

Comment

DVH said Bour. smh

Dietrich HBP. Season officially starts.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm ok with him giving up solo HR's that bounce off the top of the wall

Comment

MASN announcers said Roark has hit Dietrich in 5 of 18 PA
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Bour got hosed there.

Comment

Hechofauseless

Comment

as a baseball fan GOD DAMN was that a beautiful at bat by Harper
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

This is a Pain That I'm Used To

Comment

Working...
                                X