Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Owner Jeffrey Loria in Line to Be France Ambassador

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/ma...dor-to-france/

would certainly make a Kushner sale questionable, no?
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Kushner just released a statement saying he is very likely not buying the team now because of that conflict of interest.

Loria can't sell the Marlins because he can't sell to Trump's in-law due to conflicts with a Trump Administration. I'll take "sentences I never thought I'd say in a million years" for $1000 Alex.

Comment

Well, it's been 15 years of a shitshow while he's run the team, did you expect the selling process to be any less of one?

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.

Why would he be the ambassador to France anyway?

Comment

Super-Rich people greasing the palms of other Super-Rich people.

Comment

Can MLB force him to sell if he takes such a position?

Comment

Jeff Loria and the Wisconsin Elite(President Paul Ryan and his pet dog Reince)are friends and they are letting Reince pick Ambassadors. He has nominated or whatever Jeffrey"Cheapskate"Loria as the Ambassador to France. Kushners came out and said they aren't interested in buying if he becomes Ambassador

So Jeff has a choice either 1.3-1.6 BILLION Dollars in his pocket OR he can get his ass kissed in Paris,look at art and run the team from US Embassy in Paris.

Not sure where the conflict is tho since Jeff gave more to Trump($125,000) than he spent on IFA to make his team better but Kushners see an issue

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
              You've got to be kidding me.

Why would he be the ambassador to France anyway?
              Beautiful art,wine and a country kissing his ass. That plus friends in high places give u stuff u like

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                Jeff Loria and the Wisconsin Elite(President Paul Ryan and his pet dog Reince)are friends and they are letting Reince pick Ambassadors. He has nominated or whatever Jeffrey"Cheapskate"Loria as the Ambassador to France. Kushners came out and said they aren't interested in buying if he becomes Ambassador

So Jeff has a choice either 1.3-1.6 BILLION Dollars in his pocket OR he can get his ass kissed in Paris,look at art and run the team from US Embassy in Paris.

Not sure where the conflict is tho since Jeff gave more to Trump($125,000) than he spent on IFA to make his team better but Kushners see an issue

- - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful art,wine and a country kissing his ass. That plus friends in high places give u stuff u like
                He does like his money though....I'm obviously hoping he does sell.

Comment

Working...
                X