X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Miami Marlins "Sale of the Team" Thread

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozan.../#51302f12426a

Please be happening...

I hope so. Though I'm not sure if the comment about the potential buyer being "non liquid" should be concerning.....in other words, I don't know if that means it's another person who really can't afford to run the team as a real franchise. But anybody has to be better than Loria.

Comment

Per Clark Spencer when he reached out to Sampson, Samson said he had “no comment at all.”

Which isn't the typical "no, not happening; Jeffrey isn't interested in selling the team" answer we've been getting previously, so maybe that in itself is telling.

Comment

I think this is the marlins possibly leaking this, but it is great news that he is going to sell this team soon. Can't wait for this piece of shit crook to get the hell out of this city. Good riddance, take Samson and the rest of the incompetent front office wth you.

Comment

PARTY AT VERSAILLES! Bring your pots and pans!

Comment

Oh my

Comment

Pretty much been going around baseball circles for a few months now and with all the 2 year contracts he has been giving out the rumors have been getting hotter.

Not sure about the 1.6(mentioned more about 1.3) but if u can afford 1.3 u probably can afford 1.6.

ETA to they are out(Jeff,Samson,Hill)2018/19
              Last edited by tjfla; 02-09-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

This has potential, boysssssssss!

Comment

I'll believe it when it happens, and celebrate for a solid week. Until then I'll just keep on hating Loria (and not buying a single ticket or Marlins gear).

Comment

I'll celebrate when it's official.

Comment

This would be fantastic. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I have been waiting almost my whole life for this! Make it happen!

Comment

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...-jeffrey-loria

Comment

The guy reportedly involved is Kushner's father, the guy who spent quite a bit of time in jail, so this agreement likely wont go through, but good sign to see he will sell the team soon.

Comment

Hmm, well that's not encouraging.....but hopefully someone else will come along soon if that report is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X