Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go!!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully attendance won't be embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
        Hopefully attendance won't be embarrassing.

Judging by the Stub Hub market for tonight, no fukking way

Comment

This whole have all the derby contestants walk up on the platform is awkward.

Comment

Sucks that both Bour and Stanton got knocked out in the first round.

Comment

God damn, that was entertaining, but also heartbreaking.

Comment

Sad panda. I officially dislike Judge. Can't wait till regression to the mean happens.
                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                  God damn, that was entertaining, but also heartbreaking.
                  Bour, Stanton, and Judge are by far the most exciting parts, and obviously the former 2 are out. Bellinger was decent too, but the rest has been boring. And it was fun with the crowd into Bour and Stanton up.

Comment

The crowd was exploding for Bour, and then them booing Judge when he came up was great. Judge is superhuman, though.

Comment

Next season they should have the Marlins play the their last game of the first half in Moscow so Stanton and Bour have to fly 20 hours the night before the Derby.

Comment

I was in Sec 324. Row 1 (also known as row 12).

I thought I posted that when I walked in to see if anyone wanted to meet up quick but I guess I didn't hit the reply button.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          Next season they should have the Marlins play the their last game of the first half in Moscow so Stanton and Bour have to fly 20 hours the night before the Derby.
                          I didn't even think about how they had to do other All Star events all day before the derby and after getting in so early in the morning.

Comment

Miami fans come out in full force when anything New York is involved.

Comment

Working...
                            X