Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical Loria Move......Fire the Minor League Managers & Coaches Instead of Mike Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Loria Move......Fire the Minor League Managers & Coaches Instead of Mike Hill

This is why this organization is so horrible. It starts with the rotten head, and ends there.....he cannot sell fast enough.

http://www.fishstripes.com/2016/9/13...league-coaches

"Miami fired seven of its minor league coaches after its affiliates went a combined 222-321 this season, according to Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald.

The Marlins quietly fired seven on-field minor league coaches/instructors (including Double A manager Dave Berg) after their seven farm teams went 222-321 this season. One official told Jackson there isn’t a future starting position player in Miami’s minor league system.

SIGH.............

I posted this in another thread and while this is a BS move because these coaches aren't the problem, we also have guys who should be devloping who arent. A lot of that has to do with drafting and being cheap, but we also have talented guys who almost never seem to work out here, then go other places and thrive. We also have guys who have one solid year and then go up in the system and crap out.

I'm ok with getting as many people that have to deal with our player development out as possible.

Comment

What does Mike Hill have to do with anything? His job is to report what Stan Meek is doing in the draft,DelPiano is doing in the minors back to Jeff,talk on the phone and take proposals to Jeff and go to meetings

Mike Hill doesn't make any of these decisions they just have to give someone the GM title and its him

Comment

Is there a list of which coaches were fired? I see Dave Berg but was wondering who the others were?

Comment

Working...
        X