Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck fuck fuck

Comment

Well fellas... it's been a fun season overall.

Comment

The Marlins were never scoring another run that game so I'm totally like whatever

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
          lol this team has no shot at a playoff spot. We have absolutely no pitching and our bullpen is not surprisingly not all that great. They bought high on Rodney and they have a bunch of guys in the pen who can;t throw strikes, and the rotation is hot garbage outside of Jose. Not to mention the teams ahead of us all have significant prospects who can come up and help them in September and we have Don Kelly. The Pirates are going to end up taking that 2nd wild card if they can get healthy. They have like 4 different impact prospects they can bring up to help.
          3rd in ERA in the NL in august but yeah, for sure, it's the pitching and not the offense that's last in the league in runs in august by 13 behind the 2nd to last team.

Comment

The team can have a good month pitching and still not have enough pitching to get into a playoff spot. Our rotation is complete and utter shit right now outside of Jose. I wasn't saying it has been bad, i'm saying that it is bad. You can have a good month and still have bad pitching. With Conley, Chen, Cashner out our rotation is utter garbage right now.

Comment

dude, we've scored the least runs in the league by a huge margin and you're completely ignoring it to instead shit all over a pitching staff which has kept things remarkably glued together.

last 7 days we've had the best ERA in the NL by more than half a run. we've scored 14 runs during this whole time.

what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Comment

and again, like i just said, im not talking about what theyve done in the past month, im projecting towards the end of the season. If you want to act like they are going to keep up this pitching with Nicolino, Urena, etc filling out our rotation good luck with that. The question I initially answered dealt with us making a run towards the playoffs in september, and that's not gonna happen obviously because our hitting is pitiful but also because our pitching has pitched above their capabilities for the last few weeks and that wont continue. Eventually the hitting will regress a little bit to their mean and so will the pitching.

The pirates and cards are better and the pirates have a bunch of prospects ready to come up and help them with reinforcements and we have Telis. Not once have I said the pitching hasnt been great the past few weeks. It is the inevitable regression to their mean in September that im talking about.

Comment

...why are we starting Koehler without Mathis????

Comment

lol
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

like i said, expecting the pitching to keep this up and not be terrible is not gonna work out for us. Our SP is terrible, despite the outlier that was last month. And our hitting isnt getting any better because we refused to add anyone significant and for some reason our power hitting 1b has been out 3 months with a fucking sprained ankle.

Comment

Ozuna hurt now too. Pretty soon we will be the NOLA Marlins

Comment

Ozuna now has an OPS for the year under .800 after the start he had to the year. I'd see if we could sell high on him during the offseason. Im also in the camp of trading Jose before he gets hurt again too so maybe im just anti this team.

Comment

10-18 August

No way in hell they finish over .500

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                              Ozuna now has an OPS for the year under .800 after the start he had to the year. I'd see if we could sell high on him during the offseason. Im also in the camp of trading Jose before he gets hurt again too so maybe im just anti this team.
                              MAYBE?!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                                MAYBE?!
                                Lol I'm pro the team, incredibly anti everything surrounding the people in charge of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X