No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was at the game tonight, it was a bad call....and he was out at second too, not sure why that wasn't reviewed.

I was sitting right in front of Destin Hood's family. Made the night kind of fun when the game wasn't with him going 2/4.

Comment

Wow. I just watched the replay of the first inning. Terrible call on the Kipnis strikeout and then an odd play at second but it still looks like Hech got him.

Comment

the non-swing call on kipnis made for ball 4, guys.

Comment

Remember when Jose Fernandez was a dominating pitcher, guys? Those were great times.

Comment

Honestly I really dont care how Jose pitches in this last month as long as he keeps pitching and building up his innings. He can and probably will struggle because he seems to be losing steam a little, but it will help in future years having this experience and pushing himself and his innings count.

Comment

yeah you're right. Who cares if Jose is actually good or not this year. Let's just make sure he's building up his stamina and mental toughness for when he's pitching for the Yankees.

Comment

Jose Fernandez second half: 4.08 ERA/1.47 WHIP.

I think in the offseason he needs to add a splitter or sinker(or just use the 2 seam) and mix that in with his changeup and use them more. He has only thrown his 2 seam/changeup combined 15% of the time. Get some ground ball outs, let the defense do the work. His pitch counts are always out of hand early on, even in games he is cruising and also getting alot of balls in the air.
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

I hope Fernandez is ok

Comment

I am sure he is fine. I am sure he appreciates your kind words though.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      yeah you're right. Who cares if Jose is actually good or not this year. Let's just make sure he's building up his stamina and mental toughness for when he's pitching for the Yankees.
                      Or, you know, the next 2 years when he's gonna be on our team. I say I would trade him in this offseason to the red sox, and you guys say no that makes no sense and we should at least keep him for next year, then I say at the very least he should be building up his innings count for next year and beyond and now he's gonna be a yankee asap?

Ive already made it clear that I think the best move would be moving him in a deal for Moncada +, also possibly even throwing in Ozuna, but if we are gonna keep him, him staying healthy and at least throwing every 5 days building up his stamina for future years is the next best thing he can do. We're not making the playoffs, at the very least I want him pitching every 5 days through september so he has the strength and stamina in future years to where we can stop babying him throughout the year.

Comment

I think it's (past) time we move Ramos back into the closer's role.

Comment

another guy we buy high on sucks. Shocking. The guys in this front office left over from the Beinfest era need to go.

- - - - - - - - - -

and i love barraclough's stuff, but unless he improves his control i dont think you can ever rely on him in the 8th inning or later.

Comment

I didnt even watch the game but I just saw the game winning hit on sportscenter. Not sure why Ichiro slid feet first for that ball, doesnt really make any sense, but id be ok with tanking and going for the highest draft pick we could get if we wouldnt just cheap out with the pick and then trade him for a guy having a career year with almost 0 chance of keeping that up.

Comment

Imagine caring what happens the rest of this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X