Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAgasm

Comment

It could be worse we can have called up Don Kelly or Cole again but best tweet is

Matt Eddy ‏@MattEddyBA 1h1 hour ago

New Orleans OF Destin Hood has hit .347/.357/.579 against Triple-A lefties, but the #Marlins traded for Francoeur rather than call up Hood.

Just goes to show u how much Mattingly likes vets instead of younger guys who havent seen MLB arms

Comment

Marlins Purposely Acquire Francouer

I don't care about them not signing prospects with the IFA money, that's a given. Just I'd rather them keep it and just not use it than acquire Jeff Francoeur

Like if I had $20 and my choices were to set it on fire or buy a bedbug infested chair, I'd rather set it on fire

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
          I don't care about them not signing prospects with the IFA money, that's a given. Just I'd rather them keep it and just not use it than acquire Jeff Francoeur

Like if I had $20 and my choices were to set it on fire or buy a bedbug infested chair, I'd rather set it on fire
          Right, but what if when you spent $20 on the bedbug infested chair you got a $30 cash rebate? Because that's what's going on here.
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
            Right, but what if when you spent $20 on the bedbug infested chair you got a $30 cash rebate? Because that's what's going on here.
            Exactly the IFA cash is like a gift card that MLB gave u. MLB gave it to u and either use it or lose it-u might not need that $20 dollar chair massage thing(Frenchy) BUT it's nicer to have then a bedbug chair(Don Kelly,Cole,Andino) and its costs NOTHING

Good info from Rosenthal tho,seems we told the Braves we would ONLY trade Matt Foley in the deal and they wanted more. Finally Jeff figured out the Braves were trying to bend him over again so thats why Texas got into the deal.
            Last edited by tjfla; 08-25-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

the fact that we are at the point where people dont even care that we always give up IFA cash is kind of sad.

Comment

I don't see the big deal. He's able to play all three OF positions. I view this as a rest for Ichiro and Ozuna insurance (who's been bad since the break).

Team's only going as far as Yelich and Jose take them at this point, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                  the fact that we are at the point where people dont even care that we always give up IFA cash is kind of sad.
                  No the sad thing is there are about 5 Cubans who have been on the market for about a year and instead of signing them(Since there are likely 3 teams who even have cash) we don't do anything with the money because Jeff would rather keep it in his pocket. However u can't blame us because alot of them are waiting till July when the big name teams will offer them tons of cash!!

IFA cash should be used for talent but I actually don't mind it spent on Frenchy. I would prefer it spent on 16/17 yr olds BUT at this point all the top guys are gone and if u are spending more than $100,000 it means u are overpaying for crap. At least we didnt trade it for 24 yr olds in A Ball who can't even get protected in the Rule 5 like in the past HAHA

Comment

Arcia designated for assignment to make room for Francoeur.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                      I do not like this.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                        Should have been Andino but lets not forget Arcia got passed by 27 other teams last week so might be able to sneak thru

Comment

I guess their reasoning is to keep an infielder with Dietrich going down?

Comment

So yep, absolutely retarded.

- - - - - - - - - -

You know he will be claimed by the Braves.

Comment

jesus literally so stupid. Got rid of the better player to bring in the worse player. Its ok tho, he's a veteran!!!!

Comment

I mean, Arcia has a career WAR in the negatives and already almost completely passed through waivers

Comment

Working...
                                X