No announcement yet.

Marlins Vs. Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the Red Sox FO doesn't watch the first inning of Jose road starts there might be a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      As long as the Red Sox FO doesn't watch the first inning of Jose road starts there might be a chance
      In a real baseball city Jose would be incredible. I both would love to see it and would hate to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
        I'd very highly consider trading Ozuna and Jose in the offseason. Jose to the red sox and take advantage of their farm system because Jose isnt re-signing here and the possibility he gets hurt again and we get nothing for him, and Ozuna because I dont think he is anything special. He is a solid hitter but he's just that, solid. He's never going to be more than an .830 OPS kind of guy which is solid, but if you can trade him for a quality SP and get another outfielder like benintendi from the red sox in a jose deal i'd do that in a second.

Moncada, Devers, Benintendi, Kopech for Jose. I would do that in an absolute heart beat. Not sure the sox would though.
        No need to trade anyone until after 2017. Baseball will still pay out the ass for Jose

Sign Prado to extension for next year and go for it. After 2017 u trade Jose to Boston for Moncada,Kopech,Eduardo Rodriguez and more. They wont trade what u proposed but with that system they dont need to

Comment

Working...
        X