• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanton has also been activated.

Comment

They're both only available to PH for now

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
        Bour was finally activated from the DL, with Kendrys Morales being DFA'd.

He's not starting though? Nothing like waiting 3+ months to get one of your only big power bats back, only to not start him when he's back while we're in the middle of a slide out of contention...
        I think you meant end of slide out of contention my friend

Comment

I admit the news of both being back gave me some hope, but the fact they're both only available to pinch hit (I didn't know this at the time of the post), not to mention the current score of the game, have brought me back to reality, and I believe you're right - we're out of it. It'd take a miracle at this point....basically the complete opposite of how they've played recently. (10-1 vs. 1-11) to become relevant again.

Comment

They'd have to at least go 17-7. At least. And that's not happening no matter how many home runs Ichiro hits.

Comment

I haven't watched a full game in weeks. Just saw their record. 3 games under now. Jesus what a collapse. Maybe one day we will have depth on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                I haven't watched a full game in weeks. Just saw their record. 3 games under now. Jesus what a collapse. Maybe one day we will have depth on this team.
                not with this current ownership/front office

- - - - - - - - - -

and its been so many years now that we've blamed the season collapsing or going poorly on injuries

Comment

I think it's time we moved on from Hech. He sucks offensively and hasn't been very good defensively this year.

Comment

Teams will be tripping over themselves to sign him.

*I know that's not what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      Teams will be tripping over themselves to sign him.

*I know that's not what you said.
                      He will be our big offseason "splash"

Comment

Completely agree. Hech is fucking garbage. No amount of defense is enough to put up with the complete black hole of a guy he is in the lineup, especially in the NL. Can't stand the guy. Last year he made strides but enough, he's been flat out awful literally the entire year.

OPS by month this year: .604, .626, .635, .683, .549, .282 so far in September.

He reminds me of the SS who was on the Brewers and Royals for years a couple years ago who somehow was a starter for years despite being flaming garbage.

- - - - - - - - - -

Edit: Name i couldnt remember was Yunieski betancourt, but that guy was a better hitter than Hech.

Comment

Robert Andino has finally been DFA. We claimed RHP Odrisamer Despaigne and is under control till 2021

Jeff gets another Cuban for free(just like he likes them). Despaigne cost 1 million out of Cuba

Comment

Can't be a real name.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                              He will be our big offseason "splash"
                              LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X