Marlins Vs. Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
    Curious move but also Marte-McCutchen-Polanco in the 8th inning. Could be using Ramos for the tougher hitters which I'd be a huge fan of. That's how Rodney-Ramos should have been used from the start.
    That would make sense, but it's certainly not what is going on. It was going to be Ramos-Rodney regardless of where they were in the lineup. Hopefully just to "ease" Ramos back and not a permanent thing.

Comment

Massive Dee Gordon fail right there

Comment

Well I hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

Comment

FRod has gotten ahead of both batters.

Comment

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Comment

That was an enormous sweep. We still need to make some sort of move. I'd love Puig. Say what you want about the guy but its a way to acquire an incredible talent for not that much, he fits a major need now, and we can figure out what to do when Stanton comes back next year. He's also been absolutely crushing it in AAA since being sent down, and his contract is not large by any other team in MLB's standards, though it is probably going to be to much for Loria.

Comment

Frisaro says Giancarlo believes hes gonna return for the last week or so of the season. So thats cool if we can hang in it till then.

Comment

Working...
                  X