No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Reds, 8/15-18/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season done in again by management and their inability to build depth to deal with injuries.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    season done in again by management and their inability to build depth to deal with injuries.
    the names this team has thrown out there for some of the August's the last 5 or so years have been absolutely appalling in regards to how bad our depth consistently is.

Comment

Hugh hit by Prado come on boys let's fucking take this game!

Comment

Since the IBB to Votto to get to Phillips worked so well yesterday, let's do it again today...

Comment

Fuck you Chris Johnson.

Comment

I get we need arms in the bullpen with the starting pitching not going deep, but is it not evident to the front office that the offense needs a jump start....something??

- - - - - - - - - -

This series has been pathetic, losing 3 of 4 to the Reds?? but the Pittsburgh series will determine their season.

Comment

This is disappointing.

Comment

Scruggs joining the team in Pittsburgh tomorrow, per Slater and his stupid scoops

Comment

Let's skip both of Jose's next two starts. Gotta keep his elbow fresh for when he's a Yankee or a Dodger.

Comment

Haven't they lost his last 4 or 5 starts?

Comment

4, which has never happened before

Comment

I mean I suppose if there's one positive to look at, you can't imagine that would continue....but I don't think anyone would've thought it'd get to 4 to begin with.
                        It's seemed like it's been one big hit that has done him in the last few starts.

Comment

ya, this season is pretty much over. It was there for the taking and we didnt take it. Awful, awful management. And it pisses me off that Jim Bowden is giving Loria credit in his column on ESPN insider this moring crediting him for hiring Bonds and MAttingly and putting together a good young team, all while completely ignoring how cheap he is

- - - - - - - - - -

the lack of shit that loria gets for just how ridiculous just about each move is really bothers me. I really dont think people understand the extent to which his cheapness affects this team and how cheap he really is. Not to mention the contracts he has given out have yet to see 1 of them being paid significantly while as a marlin. Just about every single one has been traded before the backloaded portion comes to fruition for Jeffrey to have to pay it.

Comment

Working...
                          X