Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well shit...

Comment

We are supposed to be hammer fucking bad teams like the Reds, right?

Comment

Anything new on Bour? The offense has been stagnant lately.

- - - - - - - - - -

I hate to be negative, but if they keep playing like this, they won't be in the race much longer.

Comment

I don't think that's negative at all. It's just the reality of the situation. They're hanging on by a thread yet showing absolutely no drive out there. If we lose tomorrow I'd say we're done for.

Comment

I get having a bad game every now and then, but lately it seems like they've fallen asleep at the wheel since that Cubs series. They've been lucky the other teams have scuffled lately too, otherwise they'd already be out of it, but the Cardinals and Pirates are playing better now and are starting to pull away.

Comment

The 2nd best team in the NL since the All-Star Break taking care of business against the bad Marlins, as expected.

Comment

I mean, our lineup without Bour and Stanton is just not good.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                  The 2nd best team in the NL since the All-Star Break taking care of business against the bad Marlins, as expected.
                  And we play the Pirates soon weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                    I mean, our lineup without Bour and Stanton is just not good.

Just shows u that u need somone with power. U just can't win hitting singles-u need speed AND power too

Watch some teams play and even tho they are down 5-1 they don't seem out of it-1 big hit and its 5-3 or 5-4. U watch us, we are down 3-1 and unless Ozuna is up its pretty much a given the best is 3-2

Always nice to have .300 hitters but man a HR is always better than 3 singles

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                    So I guess Scruggs didn't get called up?
                    Why would we call up a guy who has been killing the ball in AAA? It's not like we need the power right now!! Plus hard to DFA or 60 Day anything to make space(Andino,Narveson,Esch) (Can't say Chen has been shut down for season)

4 HR in Last 7 games and 21 on season

Comment

You would think after they got such a steal with a similar type player in Bour they would be more likely to try and give a guy like that a shot in the big leagues especially given the circumstances.

Comment

Mathis is starting so WPGW

Comment

Fernandez on the road in the 1st inning is money in the bank for the home team. Dear God.

Comment

Ozuna horrific situational awareness. A Little League mistake.

THROW THE BALL IN!

Comment

This was not a good use of my time or money.

Comment

This is just frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X