• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Sox @ Marlins, 8/12-8/14

CprhR2RW8AAQIIk.jpg
    Stanton back in, Bour still out

Cards down 7-0 to the Cubs!

Comment

remember when Bour was going to be back 3 series ago?
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Via Clark Spencer:
        Mattingly said Bour might not be ready until September due to setbacks associated with high ankle sprain

Comment

A-Rod is so happening

Comment

I don't understand how every single injury a player for our team bad ends up being season ending? Am I just ignorant of the other than 29 teams and that's just a thing that's more common than I realize? Because from my perspective, it seems like they always end up grossly underestimating how long the recovery time for these injuries are, and then end up missing more time than they should have in the first place.

I got it with Stanton last season. Not going anywhere and having setbacks? Just shut him down. But that this isn't the case this year. This was injury with a 6-week recovery that they said he'd only be out for 3-4 weeks for, then obviously wasn't ready for that now missed the regular recovery time for what appears to be an extended absence. Would anyone be surprised if you don't see Bour again this year?

This is something I've seen with this team for years and it reeks of incompetence.

- - - - - - - - - -

Cardinals now 1 GB again with our game tonight still to be played obviously. This series (and Cincy too) is a great oppurtunity to put some space between us and them.

Comment

Got here as soon as they opened the gates. No visiting team batting practice.

Comment

Cashner just doing a remarkable job.

Comment

Yeah, thatnewguy, I've wondered about the training staff the last few years. I did find it weird the the head trainer guy quit like the second day of the season.

Still wish they would have gotten Steve Pearce. Not sure how they couldn't have matched what Tampa got.

Comment

They lost.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

[The Marlins] lost.

- - - - - - - - - -

Andrew Cashner is pitching at an unprecedented level of terrible.

Comment

JT has to be a candidate for worst walk up song.

- - - - - - - - - -

What "defensive replacement" is Mattingly going to put in?
                          Last edited by rmc523; 08-12-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

This team, man.

Comment

So....Kolek?

Comment

Working...
                              X