No announcement yet.

Marlins Vs. Giants, 8/8-10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But my point is that it feels like that sooner or later, we will start to lose ground. I mean, we've had injuries and regression from certain players and maybe it's unfair to say that the team we've seen in the 2nd half is what this team is, which is a .500 team, but I'm starting to lose faith that there will be any significant improvement over the next two months to take us above the fray. All the while I think St. Louis is better than us and will eventually pull away.

That being said, every time it seems that happens they end up having a big series so watch us sweep Chicago and go full speed ahead. I'd be ok with that.

Comment

• White Sox, Reds, Pirates, Royals, Padres next five series. There's probably not a playoff team in the group. And probably not the next series after that either as it's the Mets, but that'll be a tough series as it always is with them. Next surefire playoff team the Marlins play is the Indians, first weekend of September.

Comment

• Don't forget the loss of Bour has hurt too. He's been out since before the break and we've for some reason had to make do with Don Kelly, Johnson, and seemingly only minimal use of Dietrich (with him being taken out for "defensive replacements" who also end up not coming up in big spots later in the games because Dietrich is taken out so early).

Comment

• Since Bour got hurt
          Johnson .211/.277/.316 83pa
          Dietrich .210/.278/.272 90pa

Comment

• Yeah DD has been a no-show. I'm wondering if the word is out on him and they've found a pitch he can't hit.

.342 BABIP and a Slugging that's about to dip into the 3's. Yikes.
            Last edited by Namaste; 08-11-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't have guessed Johnson's and Dietrich's numbers would've been that close. I'd still rather have Dietrich up though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                Yeah DD has been a no-show. I'm wondering if the word is out on him and they've found a pitch he can't hit.

.342 BABIP and a Slugging that's about to dip into the 3's. Yikes.
                The major dropoff started right after he got hit in the wrist on 6/1 in Atlanta.

Comment

• Will Manso ‏@WillManso 21m21 minutes ago
                  Marlins move rotation around a bit for this weekend. Jose Fernandez will NOT start on Sunday. Instead Tom Koehler will face White Sox.

Comment

• Marlins Vs. Giants, 8/8-10/16

Skipping Jose so our ace can get Sale

Comment

• It's August 12 and the Marlins are in the lead for the 2nd wild card spot.

Comment

• I'll be down at the game tonight. My first time in the Lexus Legends Platinum area. Thoughts on these seats, boys? Section 210 Row 1. I'm walking in there with a personal Marlins Park 3 game losing streak.

Comment

• They're real nice! Plush comfy chairs. I actually like the back row best, you basically have an extended head rest. I'm sure the section will be 70% empty so enjoy all of the rows.

Comment

• I sat in 211 a few weeks back to try it out. It was my first time being in anything but the lower bowl. The view was good, and the seats were nice, but it wasn't very busy and therefore I was disappointed by the food options up there. I thought they had different stuff from the lower level. They were playing the Phillies on a Friday and I was looking forward to trying that cheesesteak place (with the window you can see them making them), but the place was closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X