X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ Cubs, 8/1-8/3

wpgl
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

0-2 pitch right down the dick of the plate

Comment

Justin Bour not playing in New Orleans... Hope he's on his way to chicago and not facing a set back. you would think he would have been back today.

Comment

I just don't understand with all this technology why do they not point a camera at somewhere like first base all the time?

Comment

Shocked the Dietrich out at first wasn't overturned.

Comment

Yeah even blurry you can clearly see his foot on the bag while the ball is still mid air.

Comment

Umm, trying to be sure I understand this correctly...did the Cubs win that call due to lack of angle from the home baseball telecast? Isn't that a bit of home-field advantage?

Comment

2 super slow cameras...neither of which were pointed at the play...makes sense.

Comment

They couldn't really have known the runner would be called out...if he was called safe and should have been called out, then the Cubs would have lost the challenge due to their cameramen. But as has been stated, the replays we did see kind of looked definitive.

Comment

Co0KTtuXEAAnaE6.jpg

Comment

He's not on the base yet in that picture. But even if you move forward you can see its on the base before the ball is there.

Comment

i mean, the ump could (should) have called dietrich safe and the cubs would have been just as fucked. can't really say it's an advantage to the cubs. just worked out in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                          i mean, the ump could (should) have called dietrich safe and the cubs would have been just as fucked. can't really say it's an advantage to the cubs. just worked out in their favor.
                          fair

Comment

this cubs lineup is terrifying. And they don't even have Zobrist in. Wrigley field always feels like the fences are at 250 feet for some reason.

Comment

These two are clear to me:

Comment

Working...
                              X