No announcement yet.

Marlins Acquire Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea from Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. Perhaps Capps comes back? Injured elbow for injured elbow.

Comment

• Anyone else find it funny that Paddack went down shortly after being traded to the Padres for Rodney?

And then Rea got hurt here.

Comment

• yeah it's hilarious

Comment

• Technically, couldn't the Padres just do the same thing with the Rodney deal? Paddack got hurt too.

Either way, return Capps to us immediately please.

Comment

• Yeah but at least Paddack was in the Padres organization for a month before he got hurt. Rea was here for less than 24 hours.

Comment

• Ah I didn't realize Paddack was there that long before getting hurt.

Comment

• What if they trade him back for Chris Paddack?

Comment

• I wonder if they're able to flip whatever they get back into another pitcher?

Comment

• Did our doctors not read the medicals? Do we even have doctors on staff at this point?

Comment

• Supposedly the people on MLB Network are saying that there was Rea was already injured and the Padres withheld that info from them. Otherwise, what recourse what they have? If the Padres didn't do that, then it's on the Marlins for agreeing to get an injured pitcher and there's no reason why they should be upset.

Comment

• my question is why do they wait until 2 hours before the deadline to do this when it happened 2 days ago? We'll see if they're able to make another move.

Comment

• We're getting Castillo back

Comment

• I'll take those 3.1 scoreless innings for Rea. Nice he get a WS share now?

Comment

• That's up to the team

so, no

Comment

• So they're gonna try and trade Castillo for a guy like Nova at this point right?

Comment

Working...
                                X