No announcement yet.

Marlins Acquire Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea from Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, Philly is gonna have to come down a little as well. Everyone knows they have to get rid of him or he's a free agent and they suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
      sure, but every minute he stays in Philly, his price goes down
      Philly has been telling teams they will just keep him

Comment

• they'd get a comp pick for him right?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
          they'd get a comp pick for him right?
          Nope well unless they wanna give him 16 million

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
            they'd get a comp pick for him right?
            Only if they give him a qualifying offer I do believe.

Comment

• Have you seen the FA SP market this winter?

Comment

• Surprised tho,since Miami is one of the teams who are big on physicals.

One thing that was different with Paddack is he was in his 3rd game and SD was pretty happy with getting him

Comment

• Do the Marlins have a compensatory pick to trade? IF money?

I am just thinking asset wise, as players in farm are marginal at best, what else is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                    Do the Marlins have a compensatory pick to trade? IF money?

I am just thinking asset wise, as players in farm are marginal at best, what else is there?
                    IFA cash but they moved the lottery to Jan which means NO Pick yet

- - - - - - - - - -

Castillo,Urena,FLores,Telis,Ellington,Steckenrider ,Austin Dean,Hech are chips

They were trying to package Naylor and more for 1 arm AND Castillo and more for another arm

Comment

• This shit is blowing my mind, I'd really like to know the details of what just went down.

Comment

• Padres should be in big trouble if they withheld medical information.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          This shit is blowing my mind, I'd really like to know the details of what just went down.
                          Looks like SD either knew Rea was "injured" or Preller didn't wanna be known as selling bad so he made it right.

In other words,lucky they are rebuilding and need teams to work with them OR he would have been out of luck

Comment

• THIS SHIT IS WILD, BOYS

Comment

• So is this a separate trade Rea for Castillo? I have a hard time believing MLB doesn't have anything to say about this since, the only way the Padres would do this deal is if they're accepting some culpability of knowing that something was wrong with Rea, but then did the Marlins not do their due diligence?

Comment

• My REA jersey arrived today Amazon Prime. FOK.

Comment

Working...
                                X