Marlins Acquire Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea from Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
    so, we thinking it's Dietrich or the dude that sniffs butts?

Comment

Jim Bowden ESPN Senior Writer

Marlins newest starting pitchers Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea will benefit from a much improved defensive infield as pointed out by @bbtn Alex Cora. Marlins have +14 infield defensive runs saved while the Padres are -18. However, the Marlins grossly over paid in the trade by including last year's first round pick 19-year old Josh Naylor who profiles out to a middle of the order impact bat. Another indication on how strong the sellers market really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
        so, we thinking it's Dietrich or the dude that sniffs butts?
        The dark knight returns

Comment

I thought he died.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
            I thought he died.
            Guess passwords never expire

Comment

nah, still lurk... can always find me on the twitters...

Comment

HAHA someone asked if Loria approves trades and the response was. Not only does he APPROVE the trades,he usually is the one who makes them. Why do u think the Marlins always get fleeced?

Comment

That doesn't surprise me

Comment

lol AND luis castillo. fucking pathetic. consistently giving away value to spend less.

Cashner has been fairly hot garbage for going on 2 years now, his team is 19-27 in his starts the last 2 years, with one of the wins coming in an outing where he only threw .1 innings. And we gave up arguably our two top prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                      lol AND luis castillo. fucking pathetic. consistently giving away value to spend less.

Cashner has been fairly hot garbage for going on 2 years now, his team is 19-27 in his starts the last 2 years, with one of the wins coming in an outing where he only threw .1 innings. And we gave up arguably our two top prospects.
                      I know you're pissed but that a hilariously awful stat to use.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                        I think they were referring to the inclusion of Dunn most likely, not us getting anymore from SD
                        Well the "holdup" might actually be us getting more. Not like SD has anything great but hearing could be a lefty arm or UT guy to us as well

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                          Well the "holdup" might actually be us getting more. Not like SD has anything great but hearing could be a lefty arm or UT guy to us as well
                          I'd love to get Ryan Buchter...

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                            I know you're pissed but that a hilariously awful stat to use.
                            i know, just an indication that its not like hes pitching well on a bad team. his other numbers are pretty hot garbage the last 2 years as well. He's essentially been koehler and we gave up maybe our 2 top prospects. just absolutely terrible value yet again is my overall point.

Comment

Wonder how much better Cashner fares with a solid defense behind him

Comment

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                                I'd love to get Ryan Buchter...
                                Could always get Alexei Ramirez thrown in and try to trade Hech?? Go with Rojas and Ramirez at SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X