No announcement yet.

Cardinals @ Marlins, 7/28-7/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there. 2 away, so it's possible it could happen tonight.

Comment

"Losing with our ace on the mound at home is not a good way to start s 4 game series with the hot Cardinals."

-Captain Obvious

Comment

Ureña is pitching well so far...

Comment

U sure Mattingly said they going with a 6 man rotation and didnt say Urena will be sent down before the 6th?

Comment

What a throw by Ichiro, what a pick by JT.

Comment

I know most are Cardinals fans, but there's actually a good crowd tonight (by Marlins standards). Nice to see fans here...it's easy to see how loud it could get with a full stadium in a playoff run.

Comment

and we're getting our fucking asses handed to us.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                  I know most are Cardinals fans, but there's actually a good crowd tonight (by Marlins standards). Nice to see fans here...it's easy to see how loud it could get with a full stadium in a playoff run.
                  Marlins Park was packed last night for a Thursday night game. It was not mostly Cardinals fans. I'd say it was 80/20 Marlins fans.

- - - - - - - - - -

The Cardinals are a better team than the Marlins. Evidenced by last night and tonight.

Comment

I see a lot of red tonight. Either way, it shows that people will come to games if there's a reason for them to come (aka the team is competitive/in the race).

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb and guess we get swept this series and don't seriously sniff the 2nd wild card for the rest of the year.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

What the fuck kinda baserunning was that by Johnson?

Comment

well, this is unexpected

- - - - - - - - - -

lol

Comment

Every time they get closer, the pitching gives up more runs (though we should've been out of the inning with a double play there.)

Comment

I'm here. Crowd is 90-10 Marlins fans. It's also very loud in here. Crowd is really into it. Too bad or pitchers are not.

Comment

Positivity! If the Marlins can take one of the next two, they'll stay within a game. If they win both, they're back where they were before Thursday, a game up! Let the power of positivity eliminate the possibility of a sweep! The Mets are losing too, that's fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X