• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies @ Marlins 7/25-7/27

Hellickson v Cosart

WGW

- - - - - - - - - -

Cosart has a 6.13 FIP and 5.34 K/9 this year but the Marlins are -150 in this game and rising.

WGW

I wonder if that betting line has to due with vegas thinking a Hellickson trade is close, because that line makes no sense otherwise. Even given the starting lineups for the team I would think it would be closer to -100 than that. Cosart is fairly awful.

Comment

The line is begging for Phillies action. The books are trying to bury the recreational bettors who see a ton of value on PHI

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        The line is begging for Phillies action. The books are trying to bury the recreational bettors who see a ton of value on PHI
        if i didn't want the marlins to win I would bet on that in a heartbeat.

Comment

I'd like to see Ozuna get a day off today and get Ichiro in there

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            Line always starts like that and stays like that till hour or so before the game especially when a team has such a better record and plays at home. Smart money gets in an hour before the game and then they see pitchers. Realize Hellickson owned them last week and Cosart is on the mound it will go down. Then they look at the lineups and see Don Kelly is at 1B and it really goes down.

Worst part of Vegas get to book at 3:15 its +150 relax and look over sheets and by 3:20 its +125
            Last edited by tjfla; 07-25-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

How fitting we'd be talking betting lines for a Jarred Cosart start.

Comment

Why is Kelly still on the team, let alone starting?

Comment

I know a lot of "educated" Marlins fans have complained about just about all of our managers (myself included). But are Mattingly's decisions the worst/strangest of them all? Questionable use of the bench, questionable use of the bullpen, questionable roster moves (idk if it's him or FO), and I feel like we bunt way more often than I'm used to.

Comment

Daft, Adeiny Hechavarria has the best strikeout, walk, and hard hit rates of his career. Best ISO too. Don't you love BABIP?

Comment

What makes it worse is they were bunting to get to....Don Kelly?? I suppose I could understand Kelly bunting to get a RISP and bring Ichiro up to pinch hit, but Hech bunting to get to Kelly? The Dietrich base running blunder didn't help either.

Comment

Score a run you dumb motherfuckers

Comment

Can't help but wonder why, when you put Phelps in the 6th inning and when Kelly made the final out of the previous inning, you don't double switch with Chris Johnson so you don't have to pinch hit and take Phelps out of the game immediately after?

Comment

Well Rodney's been a big disappointment so far.

- - - - - - - - - -

I almost feel bad for Kelly at this point.

Comment

Latest Don Kelly update:

Striking out by taking a fastball right down the middle.

Comment

Working...
                              X