X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one more Donk.

Comment

We should save some runs for St Louis

Cole and Kelly will be DFA the next few days. Likely Kelly sticks around till Bour ready

Comment

A Donk Granny and he immediately leaves the stadium and retires would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
          We should save some runs for St Louis

Cole and Kelly will be DFA the next few days. Likely Kelly sticks around till Bour ready
          why would we keep the infielder over the outfielder with an infielder coming back?

Comment

DD can go play the OF plus its not like Cole plays in the field he PH and sits

Kelly can play 1B

Comment

yeah, but DD can play 1B as well, better than OF certainly.

Comment

Not like it matters Bour will be back by Cubs series and whoever is still up will be gone

Comment

Gillespie has to clear waivers doesn't he? I wonder if he'll get picked up. Considering how infrequently he's played for us, he hasn't been bad. I think he's a decent 4th OF on most teams.

Comment

Very nice game today and shows what this team can do when it's on. Man if we could take 3 from St. Louis, we'd be in very nice shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      Gillespie has to clear waivers doesn't he? I wonder if he'll get picked up. Considering how infrequently he's played for us, he hasn't been bad. I think he's a decent 4th OF on most teams.
                      Yep he has to be DFA. Gordon and Bour up by Monday which means 2 guys have to GO. Unless DD or Hech are dealt the 2 guys will be Kelly and Cole

Comment

• I'm sure they'll find a way
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Cole Gillepsie is the most irrelevant guy on this roster. Good luck elsewhere buddy.

Comment

Working...
                          X