No announcement yet.

Mets @ Marlins 7/22-7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Namate is in Lake George, NY for a wedding. Sorry, boys. I didn't think we did the whole game thread thing anymore since we started doing series threads.

Has Stanton hit a HR since torching the HR Derby?

Comment

Important game tonight

Comment

First time sitting in Lexus legends or whatever.

This is way better than where I was yesterday.

Comment

big escape by jose

Comment

Great game, first game I was able to see in person and the stadium was packed, I really hope that at the very least for the rest of the year we stay in it until very late in the year because it would be very big for the team to at least open the upper deck and pack that stadium. In a playoff type atmosphere I feel like Marlins Park would be incredible and very very loud. Has anyone sat in an upper deck seat since the opening night of the stadium?

Comment

That Stanton HR with Dontrelle in the booth was so cool.

Comment

What a game tonight! Packed for sure! Anyone know what the attendance was? Musta been 28k - 30k.

DONGCARLO bomb was epic though.

Also - these guys I was sitting next to were talking about who were the 2016 Marlins all stars - they forgot AJ Ramos and I just said it was Don Kelly. They went ooooh yeah.

Comment

attendance was 26,841, and it was only that high because the mets were in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post

Also - these guys I was sitting next to were talking about who were the 2016 Marlins all stars - they forgot AJ Ramos and I just said it was Don Kelly. They went ooooh yeah.
                    Tremendous

Comment

Kendry Flores is starting for New Orleans today. I think he would have been a better choice than Cosart for tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - -

MLB Lineups ‏@mlblineups 18m18 minutes ago
                      7/24 @Marlins lineup vs NYM
                      Rojas 1B
                      Prado 3B
                      Yelich LF
                      Stanton RF
                      Ozuna CF
                      Realmuto C
                      Dietrich 2B
                      Hechavarria SS
                      Urena P
                      I love Mattingly not resting any guys just because it's a day game. This is a pretty big game, or at least a big game for july.

Comment

I like Rojas starting over Johnson, but leading off?

Comment

Limited sample size, but he's hitting .368 with .385/.447/.832 against lefties in 38 ab's this year. I'd be very ok with him being our starting SS if Adeiny can fetch us anything significant at the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            Limited sample size, but he's hitting .368 with .385/.447/.832 against lefties in 38 ab's this year. I'd be very ok with him being our starting SS if Adeiny can fetch us anything significant at the deadline.
                            He's always hit lefties much better. He'd probably be a stud shortstop if he didn't have to face a rhp.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                              He's always hit lefties much better. He'd probably be a stud shortstop if he didn't have to face a rhp.
                              I'd be fine with him starting and maybe mixing in Dee in there occasionally to find AB's for Dietrich and Bour among others if Adeiny can help get us a better SP. I really don't think Dee at SS every once and a while is a huge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                                I'd be fine with him starting and maybe mixing in Dee in there occasionally to find AB's for Dietrich and Bour among others if Adeiny can help get us a better SP. I really don't think Dee at SS every once and a while is a huge deal.
                                he made 2 errors last night in a minor league game (at 2B)

he was not a good fielding shortstop and hasn't played there in almost 2 years

it would absolutely be a mistake
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X