Trade Deadline Watch 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morosi says we still want Cashner

The reports are they are telling team they want 2 prospects for him.

Comment

• Looks like the Fish are calling on every SP. 5 Top Prospects-maybe they would take Naylor and 10 C Prospects??

Heyman reported

Word going around is that the Chisox are seeking “five top prospects” for Sale and Miami inquired.

Comment

• Looks like Chris Sale might actually get traded. He got scratched from tonight's start. My guess is the Rangers get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          Looks like Chris Sale might actually get traded. He got scratched from tonight's start. My guess is the Rangers get him.
          He was sent home for some incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            Looks like Chris Sale might actually get traded. He got scratched from tonight's start. My guess is the Rangers get him.
            Not yet but scratched because he decided he didn't wanna pitch in the 1976 White Sox Uniform so he cut them up!!!

http://deadspin.com/white-sox-scratc...ium=socialflow

- - - - - - - - - -

Likely off to Texas tho

Chicago offered Profar,Gallo and pitchers(got alot of nice ones)

Texas wants Profar,Mazara
            Last edited by tjfla; 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• What a prick.

Comment

• Craig Mish ‏@CraigMish 30m30 minutes ago
                Big win but bad news for @marlins hearing tonight there could be a significant injury to a starter potentially season ending.
                He says it's NOT JOSE in a following tweet. We'll see if he's proven right.

Obviously you don;t want any of these guys getting injured, but i Don't even know who would be the best case as to who it could be. Obviously Conley going down would be very bad., but Koehler is very valuable as a number 5 and can add to our already loaded bullpen in the playoffs if we get there and he eats up innings. If you ask him to be more than your number 5 thats not gonna work, but he's good in his role and I think will prove to be very key if we make the playoffs. And Chen has been struggling but him going down with a season ending injury in year one of a big 3 year contract is a really bad sign. This could be huge if true no matter who it is.

- - - - - - - - - -

As for Sale, granted that is an absolutely terrible and unprofessional way of handling that, but if he said to the team ahead of time that he doesn't want to wear those jerseys on the days he pitches because they are very uncomfortable, I can't blame him for being pissed when the team says "sorry, we have to wear those jerseys tonight"

Comment

• Reported that could see Nolasco AND/or Milone from Minnesota in a trade. Trying to get Minnesota to pick up some of the salary but the Marlins FO likes Milone and Stanton likes Nolasco. Also would cost alot less than the others

Also seems the reason we are looking for a lefty RP is because they have discussed Dunn in trades to get Hellickson. Help offset some salary

They are calling on every pitcher on the market and Naylor is the trade bait. The issue they are having tho is they don't wanna trade him for a rental(Cashner/Chapman) they want a controllable arm

Comment

• Lol please no Nolasco.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                      Lol please no Nolasco.
                      Its very doubtful unless Minnesota picks up alot of his contract(for next year) but they are keeping all options open. More likely we get Milone

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                        Its very doubtful unless Minnesota picks up alot of his contract(for next year) but they are keeping all options open. More likely we get Milone
                        I'd love Millone as a 2nd starter being added behind another guy. We kind of need 2 starters now and him as a number 4/5 is just fine.

Comment

• Looks like we are out on Chapman-they are getting nice offers from Cleveland and Washington. Trading Top 100 Prospects and more for rentals. Gotta love a crazy market

Names we are looking at are Cashner,Nolasco,Milone,Hellickson,Erasmo Ramirez and a new one Shelby Miller

Comment

• Heyman reporting that the Cubs are close to trading for Chapman.

[tweet]757363156561825792[/tweet]

Comment

• [Tweet]757384719080288256[/tweet]

Comment

• [tweet]757391151720783872[/tweet]

Comment

Working...
                                X