• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyman says it's on life support

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
      Heyman says it's on life support
      If Texas is offering Gallo,crazy not to jump on that. Gallo plus arm or 2 isn't bad

Comment

• I know it wouldn't happen because of money, but Shields has been pitching well.

Comment

• User Actions
          Following

Ken RosenthalVerified account
          ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
          Source: #Marlins sending Rea back to #Padres but keeping Cashner. Rea left first start with MIA due to elbow injury.

WOW. Interesting to see who we get back now. I've seen trades blow up but sending only one guy back after the trade had already been completed and the guy has already pitched for the team?

- - - - - - - - - -

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago
          Not yet sure how reworked #Marlins-#Padres deal will look. Told that MIA is “trading” Rea back to SD, keeping Cashner.
          Who could we be getting back?

- - - - - - - - - -

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 20s20 seconds ago
          Source: #Marlins getting Luis Castillo back, with Rea returning to #Padres.
          That changes things quite a bit. So Cashner and Guerrero for Naylor, Cosart, and Capps. I like that a lot. Castillo is probably gone in another deal today though, lol.

Comment

• Cause the trade makes sense still. Surprised tho the we got Castillo back. Likely more to make amends

Comment

• So will we be even more disappointed if they don't make another move now that we have Castillo back?

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                So will we be even more disappointed if they don't make another move now that we have Castillo back?
                Well they are trying to move him. We were talking with Minnesota/Pitt and NYY before this happened

Comment

• Please don't make any moves at all if it involves us getting back Nolasco.

- - - - - - - - - -

I want Pineda really badly but we probably don't have enough even with castillo. Plus they have no need for Hech.

Comment

• Will Smith to SF. Deals gonna start rolling out now

The Minnesota talk is about Milone. Nolasco costs too much

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Nolasco costs too much
                      lol

Dear God please no Nolasco

Comment

• 100% agree, fish.

I just don't understand why Nolasco is even worth mentioning to consider.

Comment

• Talking with Angels it looks like about their arms now with Castillo back. Seattle as well still

Seattle had discussed Hech with us BUT reports were they were getting Cozart instead. Maybe a Hech and Castillo for stuff?

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                          100% agree, fish.

I just don't understand why Nolasco is even worth mentioning to consider.
                          They were considering him IF Minnesota would pay us to take him.

Comment

• Wish the marlins could somehow get Shoemaker from LAA

Comment

• I don't want him even if they do pay every penny. (Nolasco that is)

Comment

• Brewers GM can trade . Amazing what guys who know what they are actually doing can do

Will Smith for Bickford and Susac

Lucroy prolly gone somewhere now and should get alot in return
                                Last edited by tjfla; 08-01-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X