No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Braves, 5/27-5/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potentially awesome ending to this series is just HOURS away, guys...........

Comment

Yelich back in the lineup today. Stanton still out.

Comment

Should of just dl'd Stanton. Hood at least could of given some pop off the bench

Comment

Here it comes, fellas. 0-6 against the worst team in baseball.

Comment

Ho hum Deitrich sporting an OPS north of .880

Comment

Finally get a lead.. Koehler figured nahhhh we dont need that.

Comment

DD smoked the fuck out of that!

Comment

RIP Dietrich.

Comment

Fuckkk just turned it on, foul ball to the noggin?

Comment

Yeah. Slammed.

Hope he's ok, man.

Comment

That ball had to have hit him in the nose or something. Hopefully he is ok but just the way he was standing and the way he got laid down it looked like it ricocheted off something and it him badly. He is up and conscious though so hopefully even in the extreme worst case he has a minor concussion. Scary.

Comment

Looked like blood on hands but was holding back/side of head

Comment

on a side note Ozuna looks like a god damn superstar this year. Our hitting looks damn good if we could just find a reliable consistent, #3/4 so we could move Koehler into the back end of the bullpen and we will be ok.

Comment

Mannn, I doubt he wasn't concussed and that's worrisome. So many players careers have been over because of them and he's finally getting his chance to shine

Comment

Also MLB is absolutely idiotic if they continue to not put netting up all over the stadium from behind home plate till the foul pole or a little before it. There is no rational argument not to. Baseball is too dull and too long of a sport to expect the fans to be 100% engaged in the action the entire time.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, if I'm an MLB player there is 0 chance I'm taking swings in the on deck circle. Its shocking to me Juan Encarnacion is the only guy that has ever been seriously hurt like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X