X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ Dodgers Series Thread 4/25 - 4/28

Monday night 10:10 PM

Chen v Stripling

Can the Marlins claw their way back to 4 games under .500?

TUNE IN to Late Night With The Fish.

That moment when the Marlins are the only thing you have to look forward to in sports for the next 4 months.

Comment

Hockey. lol.

Hey Stanton hit a ball completely out of AT&T Park during batting practice on Sunday. Parking attendant retrieved the ball.

Comment

Imagine not liking Hockey.

Comment

Imagine liking Hockey.

Imagine liking hockey when the Panthers are not good (it's hard to do because no one cared about the Panthers when they were terrible).

- - - - - - - - - -

Imagine this is a baseball game thread

"Imagine all the people" . -JL

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            Imagine liking Hockey.

Imagine liking hockey when the Panthers are not good (it's hard to do because no one cared about the Panthers when they were terrible).

- - - - - - - - - -

Imagine this is a baseball game thread

"Imagine all the people" . -JL
            As a Marlins fan, not that hard to imagine.

Comment

Playoff hockey is pretty damn fun to watch

The only sport I can't really get into is basketball. The last couple minutes are the only thing that matter/are interesting, and they are drawn out so much with timeouts.

Comment

Watching NHL live within like the first 20 rows is awesome. Beyond that, Nanaste can't do it.

Comment

Nothing better than hoping to see a Fish game only to turn on the channel to see hockey is on because ? I guess since Orlando loves hockey and the Montreal Expos(I mean TB Rays) so much we get to watch them both!!!

Maybe the Rays owners would buy us from Jeff after the 2017 ASG?

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Nothing better than hoping to see a Fish game only to turn on the channel to see hockey is on because ? I guess since Orlando loves hockey and the Montreal Expos(I mean TB Rays) so much we get to watch them both!!!

Maybe the Rays owners would buy us from Jeff after the 2017 ASG?
                    It's not like he has a lot of money to spend either....though at least they're able to act like a credible major league organization.

Also, would they not retain ownership of the Rays organization even if they moved?

(Or is my sarcasm detector broken?)

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Don't think I've met a single Marlins fan since I've been here. Have met plenty of hockey fans (solar bears, dude) and tb fans though.

Comment

So what happened to Eovaldi? I don't remember his time here much. He's a strikeout machine for the Yankees and is in the middle of a no-hitter right now.

Comment

Salty has 6 HR's. lololololololol

Late Night With The Team Responsible For 3 Of Atlanta's 4 Wins

- - - - - - - - - -

Stanton with a very good AB

Bour with a terrible AB

Comment

Nice to see Stanton and Ozuna walk. Not so nice to see Bour strikeout

Comment

Deitrich OPS .935
                              Preston Wilson is doing a nice job tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X