4/22-4/24: Marlins @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd View Post
    Haven't been able to watch many games, has Stanton been unlucky or has he just been that bad so far?
    He is still chasing the damn slider away. Until he lays off that his numbers are gonna be rough.

Comment

I'd rather have a thread with 15 intelligent posts than 185 of "we bad news bear" and clapping emojis.

I think fuck being superstitious, anyone can start a series thread. We just need them.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Agreed with MK7.

Here's to hoping we can salvage a few runs with Jose on the mound tonight.

Comment

We stink. That is all.

Comment

Everyone stinks. Also Ozuna back in the 2 hole. Just move Yelich and Stanton up at this point.

Comment

I feel like the Marlins have made some really good challenges this year. That one was not one of them.

Comment

Just turned the game on. Should we be worried about Jose?

Comment

Blame Nieves? Lol

Comment

This is going to be an unpopular opinion...I think they should have unloaded Fernandez and got a haul for him. I am givimg it some leeway because of how much time he missed and rust but he has looked like a 3rd starter this year. I really am worried that he just simply isnt the elite arm he was pre injury.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

Tired of watching Stanton swing and miss at the same shit over and over

Comment

I'm not worried about jose. He doesn't have the best control of his slider right now, but he's still getting a ton of swing and misses and has good control of his other pitches

Comment

This bullpen doe.

Comment

Everyday there is someone new in it. Are guys hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
                              This is going to be an unpopular opinion...I think they should have unloaded Fernandez and got a haul for him. I am givimg it some leeway because of how much time he missed and rust but he has looked like a 3rd starter this year. I really am worried that he just simply isnt the elite arm he was pre injury.
                              I think your post will be unpopular because it's ultra results orientated.

If you went out on a limb and made this post after he stamped a win it would be bold but, no.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                                Tired of watching Stanton swing and miss at the same shit over and over
                                Every damn time.

Comment

Working...
                                X