This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change to Game Threads?

Obviously this forum (and all forums) have seen a dip in activity in recent years. Especially with how awful it is to watch the Marlins on a day to day basis, the game threads have suffered.

I'm thinking that at this point, series threads may be better than individual game threads. The lines get blurred sometimes anyway.

Please vote in the poll.
    Keep individual game threads as they are
    0.00%
    Switch to series threads instead
    100.00%
    Keep individual game threads, but allow anyone to start a thread even if the team lost
    0.00%
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

I'd say switch to series and if the team wins a series that poster must start the next series thread.

Comment

i think it'd actually make the most sense to group more games than just one series - maybe weekly or monthly threads.

Comment

well, thought about that, that i'm not really a fan of the mega threads with a dozen pages. hard to find stuff in there and a pain to catch up on if you miss posts

maybe we'll try the series and see how that works, then condense further if need be
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

I agree with that, especially since post-game discussion is now in the game threads instead of in their own thread

Comment

right

Comment

Working...
            X