X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/12/16: Marlins @ Mets

WGWA?
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Jose gon make a statement early in the year.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, is it safe to assume Chen is getting skipped because of the line drive off his arm? Have we heard any more on this?

Comment

Dietrich and Mathis in the lineup tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
        WGWA?
        Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
        Dietrich and Mathis in the lineup tonight.
        nm, wgl
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

I'm happy to see them getting Dietrich in there after his hot start pinch-hitting.

Comment

I am too

And I'm happy that Mathis is catching Fernandez

but WGL

Comment

The guy pitching against Jose, should be pitching for the Marlins but alas, Adeiny is our only "prize" from that disaster. (not hopeful on Nicolino)

Comment

If we had our choice from the trio of Lansing pitchers (Aaron Sanchez the other one) and we chose Nicolino, what a poor choice that was. Who knows if we had a choice though and Toronto would only give up Nicolino.

But we do already know they made a dumb choice with Nicolino over Heaney, so wouldn't be surprising if they made a dumb choice then too

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                  If we had our choice from the trio of Lansing pitchers (Aaron Sanchez the other one) and we chose Nicolino, what a poor choice that was. Who knows if we had a choice though and Toronto would only give up Nicolino.

But we do already know they made a dumb choice with Nicolino over Heaney, so wouldn't be surprising if they made a dumb choice then too
                  Think Aaron Sanchez was the untouchable one. But if I remember right I think Thor was being talked about in the Mets deal so he was off limits too which left us with Nicolino(which I don't think they cared-they just wanted a younger SP for JJ)

Amazing thing is in 2010 draft Toronto picked all 3 of them in First 2 Rds. Could have also had Tajuan Walker but went with Asher Wojciechowski. Now that is a draft!!!! We had Yelich,Rob Rasmussen and Realmuto ourselves so not bad at all

Comment

This is my first game hearing Leiter in the booth. What a difference. Too bad he can't be the permanent guy...though I'm almost thinking he'll only be doing Mets games...

Comment

Dee Gordon fouling off 11 straight 2-2 pitches and then singling...the best

- - - - - - - - - -

Comment

This has been a great game boys.

Comment

Imagine not liking Derek Deitrich.

Comment

David Phelps has been terrific so far this season, good to see. I'd be interested to see if one of our starters goes down will they go to him, or will they leave him in the pen.

Comment

I advocated a lot last year that I thought he should be in the rotation over Koehler and I still think that way. But that also has to do with the fact that I think Koehler would pitch a lot better as a reliever, considering how much better his first time through an order stats are.

Comment

Working...
                              X