X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't worry, we know analytics now
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• We re-signed Don Kelly! #offseasonover

Comment

• He's the guy who inexplicably made the opening day roster and then broke his finger immediately and was out the rest of the season, correct?

Comment

• at least he's not the guy whose wife called hugg an ignorant jerk guy

Comment

• The highlight of the 2015 season imo

Comment

• i still love that whole situation so much

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                He's the guy who inexplicably made the opening day roster and then broke his finger immediately and was out the rest of the season, correct?
                Correct. Clearly an asset to the team.

It's a minor league deal...I didn't specify in my earlier post.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  Fracture? Jeff has no clue about analytics and all the info won't change his mind on the subject. Just sounds good to have someone in the spot

The FO is Jeff-Mike Hill and thats it(The only reason why its not just Jeff is because he won't go to meetings so someone has to). They take "advice" from people but thats it. Jerry Jones of MLB
                  Jerry Jones of the MLB would spend money..

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                    at least he's not the guy whose wife called hugg an ignorant jerk guy
                    I guess I missed that story.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.p...936#post366936

Comment

• yulieski gourriel defected and even though he's old i want him bad
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                          yulieski gourriel defected and even though he's old i want him bad
                          Sign both brothers and u got 3B solved for the next 12 years.

The frustrating thing about all of this is u have tons of Cuban talent on the market and only like 7 teams can actually sign most of them without shooting themselves in the foot for 3 years. 6 of the 7 teams have ZERO interest in the market and the other team the Braves are waiting for July 2 to spend crazy
                          Last edited by tjfla; 02-08-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Marlins executive Michael Hill said manager Don Mattingly will decide whether to platoon Justin Bour and Chris Johnson at first base or merely have Johnson be the backup. Hill would be fine with either.
                            http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/

Comment

• Well I guess that analytics department isn't up and running yet

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                                Well I guess that analytics department isn't up and running yet

Speaking of analytics, I'm so happy Dusty Baker isn't going to be our manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X