MLB Postseason Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Any true Marlins fan wants the Cubs and their fans to suck a bag of old man dicks.

Comment

I like the Cubs

Comment

KC had a better record then the Jays, hence the home field advantage. They've had even more Down years than the Jays in my lifetime, I'd like to see them get a World Series.

Either way I hope the Champs come out of the AL.

Comment

Yeah. I really hate rooting for an AL team in an interleague contest, but I hate the Mets and the Cubs. As long as the Mets lose, it'll be ok.

Comment

Normally, I'd say fuck the Cubs, but they're playing the Mets. Fuck the Mets.

Comment

Unless you're a Mets fan, this has been a very boring game so far.

- - - - - - - - - -

David Wright made his Mets debut the year after the Marlins last made the postseason.

Comment

Fuck the Mets more than the Cubs. Plus I'd like to tell my grandkids I was alive when the Cubs ended their 100+ year drought

Comment

I'd like to tell your grandkids the Cubs still haven't won a World Series.

I'll never forget what happened when the Red Sox finally won. We can't let this happen again. Pink Cubs hats everywhere.

Comment

Do you know how shitty it'd be if the next Marlins championship is in 2110?

Comment

Loria will still own the team

Comment

David Samson-Loria III

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                          Do you know how shitty it'd be if the next Marlins championship is in 2110?
                          I look forward to watching the 2110 Orlando Marlins, playing in their brand new retractable force field stadium at the Walt Disney World Beachside Resort, win a championship.

Bring that Pan American League pennant home!

Comment

If I'm still alive in 2110, there's no way I'll give a fuck about baseball.

Once you pass 110 years old, you quit caring about sports.

Comment

Daft proving my hypothesis wrong

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Working...
                                X