Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sweeping" FO Changes: Marlins Bring Back Marc DelPiano to Oversee Player Developmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, it sounds like a lot more than reshuffling the deck chairs. It seems like there has been more movement than in previous years and definitely more than when Beinfest was fired. I'm really interested in seeing what happens with Jennings. At the end of the day these moves will not matter if the new guys have to work with the same budgetary constraints for signing players and scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      I don't know, it sounds like a lot more than reshuffling the deck chairs. It seems like there has been more movement than in previous years and definitely more than when Beinfest was fired. I'm really interested in seeing what happens with Jennings. At the end of the day these moves will not matter if the new guys have to work with the same budgetary constraints for signing players and scouting.
      Should we believe anything will truly change with Loria at the top?

I assume Michael Hill would still be the president of baseball operations?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        I don't know, it sounds like a lot more than reshuffling the deck chairs.
        I don't know why you say that if the guys being brought in are from within the organization, if the president of baseball ops. is the same, if the organizational philosophy is the same, and the guy paying for it all is the same. They might be bringing in new deck chairs, but they're not doing much with them.

Comment

it starts and ends with Loria

as long as he is here, being miserly, and making baseball decisions, we will never be good
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

The best thing for the Marlins to do this off-season is have a real racism scandal. That way we can have new ownership without having to kill off Loria.

Comment

Someone already tried that with Samson and it did not work.

Comment

No like it needs to be some Donald Sterling level real shit.

Comment

Working...
                X