Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Marlins Are the Worst Team in Baseball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marlins Are the Worst Team in Baseball.

They did it.

Let's talk about super tall pitching studs from Oklahoma that we won't sign because of lol moniez

Who had Marlins Will Be The Worst Team In Bsseball by August in their office pool?

Remember how we fired an actual manager because we weren't playing well and replaced him with a not manager and then the not manager led our descent to worst team in baseball? That was fun.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Mike Redmond is sitting in his very large house today sipping on French press coffee and glossing over MLB.com on his brand new iPad.

And a big grin appears on his face when he sees the NL East standings. Mike Redmond won. Loris lost.

Comment

Remember when Loria Said we're Marlins not Flounders? lol

Comment

This season will end in a pile for sure.

Comment

Despite being terrible I'm amazed I still tune into games for some sadistic reason. Likely just killing time until I can watch the Buffs and Bears shit on my football fandom as well.

Comment

I watch a few innings here and there. Like last I shut it off when it was 2-2. I missed the Mike Dunn explosion again.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
              This season will end in a pile for sure.
              You mean with the other team throwing a no hitter on the last day of the yr and them piling on the pitcher? Oh wait that was last yr

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                They did it.

Let's talk about super tall pitching studs from Oklahoma that we won't sign because of lol moniez

Who had Marlins Will Be The Worst Team In Bsseball by August in their office pool?
                Hey dont start talking about them yet. The Top 5 are all arms

Riley Pint HS from KS 6'5 throws 98
                AJ Puk Florida Big 6'7 Lefty
                Austin Bergner HS from Orlando
                Robert Tyler Georgia
                Alec Hanson Super Tall 6'7 Stud from OK
                Matt Krook Lefty from Oregon(WHO WE CANT TAKE UNLESS HE OK's It)

Top 2 Bats

Blake Rutherford HS OF 6'2 190 from Cali who is like Yelich
                Nick Banks OF from TX AM

- - - - - - - - - -

Safe to say we will take an arm but the arm we take probably depends on who gives us the best discount

Comment

Great, when they make it up to the big leagues they can count on a lineup of slap hitters, Giancarlo, and a bunch of one-hit wonders on multi-year contracts to score 3 runs a game.

Remember when we would score 750 runs a season and the front office kept talking about how much they hated the lineup?

Comment

https://twitter.com/JoeFrisaro/statu...57972228386816

Comment

Well why do you think that, Joe?

Comment

They are still trying to get even worse

Frisaro tweeted something about Martin Prado possible being dealt if a team would overpay. This is something that has been rumored about a week now with all the teams looking at Chase Utley(Like 4/5 teams want a bat very badly). If they miss on him,they could try to get Prado

Comment

They can have Prado and his .668 OPS. Deitrich can play 3B. We need people that can hit.

Comment

This is something that has been rumored about a week now
                            Then why didn't you report that information a week ago? Some MLB insider you are...

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                              They can have Prado and his .668 OPS. Deitrich can play 3B. We need people that can hit.

Dietrich can "play" 3b. He's absolutely awful at it, but he can do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X