August 2015 MLB Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2015 MLB Discussion

I am very close to jumping on the Blue Jays bandwagon again. If they made the playoffs it would bring us one step closer to being the franchise with the longest playoff drought in the league.

I find myself doing this weird thing where I'm rooting for the Yankees.

Think it has to do with Jeter being gone and ARod having a good season. I like how many people ARod is pissing off. But, yeah, the Blue Jays thing is cool too. Definitely want them to make the playoffs.

Comment

Dodgers or Astros.

Comment

My friend starts at second base for the Blue Jays so I've pretty much been on that bandwagon from the beginning of this season. The difference between a lineup with Bautista, Donaldson, Travis, Tulo, Encarnacion vs this group of assholes in Miami is startling. It's hard to believe that both franchises compete at the same level of baseball.

Comment

Mainge thinks he's so fucking cool cause he knows Devon Travis.

Comment

Mainge's a name dropper. Didn't expect that from him. And you thought you knew a guy...
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

That is fantastic coming from you.

- - - - - - - - - -

Doesn't everyone already know I know DTrav is my boy at this point? DTrav and Peacock.

Comment

I had no clue

Mainge, my sons All Star team made it to the Pony Baseball World Series in Louisiana last week (7/8 year olds).

They lost to Aledo, Texas twice. Texas was the only team to beat them all summer.

/name dropper

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                  That is fantastic coming from you.

- - - - - - - - - -

Doesn't everyone already know I know DTrav is my boy at this point? DTrav and Peacock.
                  I joker smiled Just messing, Mainge.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    I had no clue

Mainge, my sons All Star team made it to the Pony Baseball World Series in Louisiana last week (7/8 year olds).

They lost to Aledo, Texas twice. Texas was the only team to beat them all summer.

/name dropper
                    That's really sweet. I meant to ask you recently how your boys were doing with baseball. We did the All Star stuff every summer with my brother. Got to see a lot of cool places and make a lot of cool memories.

No doubt you guys will do the Cooperstown tournament when they're 12. That's one of the coolest things we ever did as baseball fans.

Those other states can't hang with them Florida boys

Comment

I'm enjoying the White Sox's resurgence over the last few weeks. I'm rooting for them to make a run at the wild card.

Comment

I've met Flo before. That's about all I can contribute here.

Comment

Tampa is sending Matt Moore down to Triple-A.

Comment

My God, Carlos Correa.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                              I am very close to jumping on the Blue Jays bandwagon again. If they made the playoffs it would bring us one step closer to being the franchise with the longest playoff drought in the league.
                              Watch out, Seattle!

Comment

Working...
                              X