No announcement yet.

Marlins trade Mat Latos, Mike Morse to LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember a month ago when people were complaining this place was dead and I said it was only because nothing was going on to talk about?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• [tweet]626568766088978433[/tweet]

Comment

• Can't wait until we trade Haren for nothing and the baseball world gets upset about that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          Remember a month ago when people were complaining this place was dead and I said it was only because nothing was going on to talk about?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          Hey still 2 more days. Haren still gone and Prado/Ozuna/Dunn/Morris/Hand are still being discussed

Comment

• Wish one player being discussed was Sam Dyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
              Can't wait until we trade Haren for nothing and the baseball world gets upset about that too.

With the way you've been discussing the pending three team trade, I don't understand what you're getting at with Haren?

Comment

• Well at least the draft pick stayed in the division
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Marlins will be selling high with Haren

Comment

• [tweet]626570323178209281[/tweet]

Comment

• I mean I look at this way. We dealt Latos and Morse, gave up a comp pick, and the best player we're most likely getting back is this Brigham guy, in which I think most people would agree is a lesser prospect than we would get with that comp pick. All in the name of saving money, there in lies the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                        With the way you've been discussing the pending three team trade, I don't understand what you're getting at with Haren?
                        That we're going to get nothing for him too because he sucks. And people are gonna be mad Loria didn't get a good prospect for him.

Comment

• Looks like the market for Dan Haren will be Cubs,Toronto,SF,maybe Houston

Who knows maybe we will get Grant Holmes in the deal? They say low level

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            Looks like the market for Dan Haren will be Cubs,Toronto,SF,maybe Houston

Who knows maybe we will get Grant Holmes in the deal? They say low level
                            Well, you don't.

Comment

• Jesus, rekt

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                I mean I look at this way. We dealt Latos and Morse, gave up a comp pick, and the best player we're most likely getting back is this Brigham guy, in which I think most people would agree is a lesser prospect than we would get with that comp pick. All in the name of saving money, there in lies the problem.
                                Value of the comp pick also has to include the $2 mil-ish it gives for the signing pool, which has value if the team is actually interested in using the draft to improve as much as possible, instead of regarding it as an expensive inconvenience.
                                Last edited by Swifty; 07-29-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X