No announcement yet.

2015 MLB Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes have problems deciphering whether these are your actual opinions or if you're doing your insider schtick.

The FO believes Prado has the same trade value as Zobrist? Or you believe that?

The fact of the matter is, KC went out and made the deal for Zobrist because he was the better player than Prado simple as that. If the Marlins expect a similar deal for Prado, then a deal won't get done.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
      I sometimes have problems deciphering whether these are your actual opinions or if you're doing your insider schtick.

The FO believes Prado has the same trade value as Zobrist? Or you believe that?

The fact of the matter is, KC went out and made the deal for Zobrist because he was the better player than Prado simple as that. If the Marlins expect a similar deal for Prado, then a deal won't get done.
      The FO does. They think he should bring close to Zobrist return especially since he is signed for next year.

U realize this insider schtick is stuff I hear and not my opinion,my opinion is he should be dealt but no team would offer them a Manaea and if they did then jump all over it.

Comment

Working...
      X