No announcement yet.

The Non-jose Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would overpay for him, easily. I just wish Kolek didn't have to be involved. I know his stock is way down, but I'm still holding out hope that he'll actually be something. But I say you offer Ozuna, Dietrich, Nicolino and Koehler and see if they bite.

- - - - - - - - - -

Actually, I'm looking at Arenado's career splits and his home/road stats are not great:

Home (178 games): .298/.338/.531 .298 BABIP .233 ISO
    Road (179 games): .266/.291/.436 .276 BABIP .181 ISO
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I'd much rather give up Kolek than Ozuna.
      poop

Comment

• Absolutely. Ozuna over Kolek is a no brainer.

Comment

• Unless Ozuna is gonna keep being 2013 Hechavarria offensively.

Comment

• ho hum another tater by dietrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
              Gotta think that a team with a need at second, third or even left would be interested in him. Gotta contact the White Sox, Oakland, Minnesota, Tampa and even the Angels this off-season.
              Why should we trade Deitrich?

Are we too stocked with major league talent?

lol

Comment

• Well, actually, kinda. Like it or not, Gordon and Yelich are entrenched at 2B and LF. He's not going to displace any of those guys and I think if you can package him in a deal that gets you a high caliber 1B or 3B, like with the Arenado scenario I mentioned, it's something you do. After all, since we have virtually nobody in the minors, he might be the most valuable guy we can trade at this point. With how bad Ozuna has been this season and the perception of how this organization feels towards him, it seems like it might be a perfect storm of things leading to him being dealt in the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  Why should we trade Deitrich?

Are we too stocked with major league talent?

lol
                  because our front office folks are a bunch of cunts

Comment

• Looking at the off-season outlook and the way Dietrich is hitting right now. We might not be able to do better than Dietrich at 1st Base. Probably a pipe dream, but I'd rather stick Dietrich at 1st base, trade Ozuna for pitching, and then drop cash on Cespedes or Upton.

Comment

• Id rather just drop money on SP rather than sell low on Ozuna but yeah, Dietrich should be our 1b imo

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                        Well, actually, kinda. Like it or not, Gordon and Yelich are entrenched at 2B and LF. He's not going to displace any of those guys and I think if you can package him in a deal that gets you a high caliber 1B or 3B, like with the Arenado scenario I mentioned, it's something you do. After all, since we have virtually nobody in the minors, he might be the most valuable guy we can trade at this point. With how bad Ozuna has been this season and the perception of how this organization feels towards him, it seems like it might be a perfect storm of things leading to him being dealt in the offseason.
                        like everyone else said, put him at 1B or you trade Ozuna and shift Yelich to CF. His bat needs to stay in the lineup unless you get a massive overpay of a young 3B and/or pitching
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I would trade several players for Arenado. All of our mediocre pitching depth can go if Colorado still thinks of them as prospects.

Comment

• ho hum dietrich just scorched one off the wall in right center

Comment

• They're gonna blow this fucking game.

Comment

• Excluding Stanton, Deitrich has the highest OPS (.887) on the team.

3rd on the list is Dee Gordon (.768).

Deitrich won't start next year, though, cause Marlins.

Comment

Working...
                                X