No announcement yet.

The Non-jose Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy fuck angel hernandez is such a terrible, terrible umpire.

he and cb bucknor are not around solely based on merit.

Comment

• Another Dan Jennings double switch!
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• fucking guy takes out dietrich again

Comment

• Dan Jennings just made a double switch that causes the pitcher to hit 3 slots earlier than he would have hit if it were just a straight up substitution.

WHAT IS OCCURRING

- - - - - - - - - -

Dietrich (just brought IN in the double switch) makes an error on the first play and a run scores

HO HUM
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Dietrich with a no doubter laser to right

HO FUCKING HUM

Comment

• ho hum

Comment

• Why in the fucking fuck is Deitrich starting the game on the bench vs a RHP? Fucking fuvkity mcFuck. .384 wOBA

Someone please tell me there's at least a 20% chance Loria sells after the All Star game. I can't take much more of this team.

Comment

• He will never sell.

Comment

• yeah, the success of this franchise is on hold until he dies

Comment

• Dietrich hits a HR and they put him back in the lineup.

If he goes 0-3 he'll sit tmrw.

culture of losing

Comment

• tommy said on the broadcast that they have been doing a 2 games on, 1 game off rotation for each of the 4 outfielders such that each one of them plays 2 straight and then gets a day off.

i don't know if the actual numbers bear that out or not.

if they do, it seems like just the kind of stupid ass fucking thing we would do. stick to some dumbass, arbitrary rotation even if it means slotting both dietrich and ichiro in against a lefty and then dumping dietrich's ass on the bench against a righty the next night.

Comment

• ho hum dietrich blast off the fucking wall in right center with the bags loaded

Comment

• Ho hum.

Just four feet from a slam.

Ho hum.

Let's bring Don Kelley up and start him instead of Deitrich tomorrow.

Comment

• So I guess it's Ichiro's turn to sit tomorrow?

Comment

• "He didn't show enough power in our park, and we have to build to our team to the park. We want guys who can hit triples."

-The Brain Trust when Dietrich is traded

Comment

Working...
                                X